Seal-N-Save Pre-Cut Quart Bags Can Go in the Freezer or the Fridge
The 22-count Seal-N-Save pre-cut qt. bags save you loads of money, and will end up paying for itself. The pre-cut quart bags seal food perfectly. The end result is a neat and tidy way to keep food stored in the refrigerator. The food also stays fresher longer. The Seal-N-Save machine is an ingenious home version of the food sealers grocery stores use to keep the food in the store safe, fresh and organized. The 22-count bags, precut to quart size, are perhaps the most versatile size bag.
These pre-cut qt. bags are a handy item. Instead of fooling around trying to get the bag size just right, the bags are already cut in a quart size. Very convenient. The plastic thickness is a sturdy, thick five-ply material, perfect for any storage need. The Seal-N-Save machine removes all the air from the storage bag and seals it that way with a safe and strong seal so food will not spoil quickly.
- The 22-count Seal-N-Save pre-cut qt. bags provides you with a generous number of bags to get you started
- Pre-cut bags are super convenient and quick to use
- The pre-cut qt. size lets you know just how much food is in each bag
- The airless, sealed bag protects food from freezer burn and from spoiling as quickly
- Food stays fresher up to five times longer than a traditional storage bag
- Use with Sears' coordinating vacuum package system (sold separately)