This Kenmore Elite® 6.4 Cu. Ft. Full-Depth, Front-Control Freestanding Electric Range 42793 gives you a seamless, built-in look without any remodeling* and fits in your existing 30-inch freestanding space.* True Convection technology uses a fan and hidden third heating element to distribute heated air throughout the oven, delivering uniform heating to bake on every rack—even with multiple dishes. When you want to save time cooking frozen favorites, you can use the Accela Heat™ technology that eliminates preheating to cook thin crust pizzas, refrigerated biscuits and frozen pies faster.** And, Downdraft lets you can clear the air while cooking with a built-in ventilation system that eliminates the need for a separate hood.
Accela Heat™ technology:
- Bake a batch all at once. Thanks to a fan and a hidden third heating element, heated air is distributed throughout the oven, delivering uniform heating so you can bake on every rack—even with multiple dishes.
Electric Turbo Boil®:
- Eliminate the preheating. Cook thin crust pizzas, refrigerated biscuits and frozen pies fast with Accela Heat™ Technology that lets you start baking right away.
- Get your cooking up to speed with up to 3,200 watts of heating power that boils liquids in less time.
- Bring out the best in vegetables, fish, breads and desserts with a steam rack in the oven that provides extra moisture for enhanced cooking results.
Lo temp clean:
- Clear the air while cooking with a ventilation system built right into the range that eliminates the need for a separate hood.
- Quick, odor-free cleaning saves you time in three steps. Just add 8 ounces of water to the bottom of the oven, run the cycle and wipe away soils with a sponge when the cycle is finished.
- Less time: Cleans the oven in only 50 minutes
- Less heat: Runs at 200ºF compared to 800ºF
- Less odor: Cleans without releasing any strong and unpleasant smells *Compared to traditional self-cleaning cycles.
Smooth Glide rack:
- Let your oven do the math with Auto Convect that automatically converts time and temperature, so you can cook your favorite recipes using convection without making adjustments or calculations.
- Easily load and unload large or heavy dishes with a rack that slides smoothly in and out.
- Adjusts two sizes for cooking flexibility. The Dual Element provides 6 or 9 inches to match the heat source to your pan for more efficient heating. 6.4 Cu. Ft.
Designed, engineered and assembled in USA:
- No other Kenmore® electric range has a larger capacity at 6.4 cubic feet. It gives you plenty of room to cook dinner and dessert at the same time, and it's large enough to bake multiple dishes or cook a turkey and large roast at once.
- These full-depth, front-control ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the USA.