Kenmore Elite 30 in. Induction Cooktop - Flexible and Precise
The Kenmore Elite 30 in. induction cooktop 4382 offers superb digital control for safety and cooking precision in a stunningly attractive package. A built-in magnetic field heats your pan and not your cooktop. Now your ceramic glass cooktop stays cooler, and cleanup is easier than ever. An integrated detection system keeps elements from turning on until a metal pan is on the surface. Use your finger to change temperatures and the Power Boost feature to go from simmer to boil in a flash. Why cook on anything else when you can have the beauty and brains of Kenmore's Elite Induction Cooktop?
- Enjoy the fastest, most flexible surface cooking available - induction delivers faster, more responsive cooking with near instantaneous temperature changes. It works by producing a magnetic field which heats the pan instead of the cooktop making spills much easier to clean-up off the cool cooktop surface
- Enjoy super fast heating times using less energy - induction cooktop features Power Boost to let you go from a low simmer to a rolling boil twice as fast as gas or electric cooktops
- New slider controls add both precision and that "wow" factor. Slide your finger and watch the temperature change
- Gain more control over your cooktop - The Electronic Surface Element Controls (ESEC) allow each element to go from the lowest of simmer settings to highest of power settings and since the controls are digital the exact setting can be duplicated anytime
- Always have the peace of mind your cooktop has turned off - the pan detection feature only engages the element when a metal pan is present on the burner and the entire cooktop shuts off automatically after 12 hours of being left on
- A cooktop as beautiful as it is easy to clean - sculptured ceramic glass cooktop adds a sleek, high-style look to your kitchen. The formed ceramic glass cooktop features a flush look and beveled edge with stainless steel trim
- Avoid accidental cooktop burns - four highly visible cooktop hot surface indicator lights glow brightly so you know which element or elements are still too hot to the touch
*Kenmore Elite received the highest numerical score for ranges, cooktops and ovens in the proprietary J.D. Power 2013 Kitchen Appliance StudySM. Study based on 12,497 total responses measuring 21 ranges, cooktops and oven brands and measures opinions of consumers about their ranges, cooktops and oven obtained new in the past 24 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in January-February 2013. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.