Kenmore Elite 42623 4.6 cu. ft. Slide-In Induction Range - Stainless SteelItem # 02242623000P Model # 42623
Kenmore 4.6 cu. ft. Slide-In Electric Range - Function Meets Style
The 4.6 cu. ft. Kenmore Elite slide-in electric range 4262 provides the best cooktop surface on the market with four induction elements that each offer a special power-boost option to quickly bring water to a boil. The electronic surface element control also allows each element to go from a gentle simmer for delicate sauces to a roaring boil. The oven features a hidden bake element for increased capacity and easy clean up. The oven control, cooktop and door lockout feature keeps the range from accidentally being turned on. The easy-to-clean ceramic glass cooktop with a 6 in. warming zone render this range perfect for meeting all your cooking needs.
- By producing a magnetic field which heats pots and pans directly, cutting-edge Induction Cooking brings your favorite meals to a boil quickly, saving time and resources
- Power Boost temporarily boosts induction output to pots, skillets and pans, helping deliver a spike in temperature to crisp sandwiches, melt cheeses and speed meals to the table
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies
- Electronic Surface Element Controls use digital precision to adjust induction coil power so you can cook everything from scrambled eggs to sautéed vegetables and seared tenderloin
- The Convenient Temperature Probe produces perfect doneness every time by automatically turning off once your turkey or roast reaches precisely the right interior temperature
- With a stylish, sleek surface and hidden controls, the warming drawer, featuring variable temperature control, is perfect for everything from multi-course meals to delayed dinners
- Large 4.6 cu. ft. oven capacity provides room to prepare multiple dishes at once
One Hot Pot
By producing a magnetic field which heats pots and pans directly, cutting-edge Induction Cooking brings your favorite meals to a boil quickly, saving time and resources.
Extra Heat, Fast
Power Boost temporarily boosts induction output to pots, skillets and pans, helping deliver a spike in temperature to crisp sandwiches, melt cheeses and speed meals to the table.
An Even Finish All Around
True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies.
Finely Tuned Cooking
Electronic Surface Element Controls use digital precision to adjust induction power so you can cook anything from scrambled eggs to sautéed vegetables and seared tenderloin.
Head of the Class
Built to perform like no other, this range combines smart design and useful features to deliver performance that’s best in class.
Tried, Tested and Proven
This range delivers performance so good, it’s been endorsed by a third party-organization devoted to recognizing the industry’s best.
|Cutout Dimensions||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||24.125 x 16.5 x 18.031|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||28.3|
|Width||30 in. (standard)|
|Oven Cleaning Method||Self-cleaning|
|Range Style||Slide-In Ranges|
|Power & Performance:|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage||4000|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||50 amps|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage||2500|
|Main Oven Convection Element Wattage||2500|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||4.6|
|Number of Ovens||Single oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions||5|
|Number of Oven Racks||4|
|Element Configuration||6", 7", 8", 10" and Warning zone|
|General Warranty||1 year limited|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|Oven Door Window Type||Extra-large|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Venting||Top of oven door|
|Color Family||Stainless steel|
SSIN : 02242623000P
UID : ba90f918-35d5-408e-8402-e746caa05fd5