Kenmore Elite Canister Vacuum Cleaner - Silver/GrayItem# 02021814000 | Model# 21814
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cord Length (Feet):||26.0|
|General Warranty:||1 year Limited|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||23.0|
|Accessories Included:||CrossOver Nozzle, Horsehair,|
|Controls on Handle:||Yes|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Bag or Bagless:||Bag|
|Bag Type:||Style Q|
|Cleaning Width (in.):||14.0|
|Number of Amps:||12|
|Number of Filters:||2|
|Number of Height Adjustments:||4|
|Pile Height Adjustment:||Manual|
|Recommended Floor Type:||Carpet & Bare Floor|
|Attachment Type(s):||CrossOver Bare Floor Nozzle, Ceiling Fan Tool,|
|Number of Onboard Attachments:||5|
|Total Attachments Included:||5|
|Bag Item Number:||02053292000|
|Filter Item Number:||02053295000|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore – trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The Kenmore Elite 21814 canister vacuum delivers ultra-powerful cleaning on carpets and bare floors. The powerful Inducer motor, Kenmore’s most powerful, delivers 20% more air power to remove dirt and debris. Double-wall Power Flow technology keeps air flowing as the bag fills to optimize suction, power and performance. This system delivers a deep, efficient clean on every floor surface including deep carpets.
The Kenmore Elite canister vacuum cleaner boasts a CrossOver bare floor nozzle – a floor brush is connected and nested inside the nozzle for quick transitions from carpet to bare-floor cleaning. Plus, it comes with a convenient ceiling fan tool to make cleaning hard-to-reach place a breeze.
- The Kenmore Intuition canister vacuum’s CrossOver handle stores a crevice tool at your fingertips
- Electronic performance indicator lets you know when a clog or full bag is reducing suction
- Powerful Inducer motor, Kenmore’s most powerful, delivers 20% more air power to remove dirt and debris.
- Double-wall design with Power Flow technology keeps air flowing to maintain suction, power and performance
- Attachments include a crevice tool, dust brush made of horse hair, horsehair bare floor tool and ceiling fan tool
- Stair Grip keeps the canister upright for worry-free stair cleaning
- Aluminum telescoping wand for quick, simple height adjustments
- Convenient, on/off switch on handle for easy operation
- 8-ft. hose lets you reach surfaces above the floor
Added on January 12, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Both the canister as well as the head are very quiet, yet the suction is tremendous. The quick change 'crossover' head is a really great feature if your house is like ours, where we have a split of carpet and hard floors. I do find it odd the hose attaches to the canister without an elbow, so I worry about the electrical connections wearing out at that point.
I've owned at least 6 Kenmore canisters over the last 34 years with the Elite being the latest. I just received it on 11/7/14. I vacuum daily as I have two large shedding dogs, so they get used like a commercial vacuum. I like the vacuum except I miss that it doesn't have the 360 rotation on the hose, so I'm hoping it doesn't tear at the area where it connects to the vacuum. It seems to droop at this area and put strain on the hose. Also, as I've read on other reviews, the power head does drag on carpet even with it on the highest height level. That said, the suction is great and only time will tell how it holds up. My last Kenmore was a turquoise one for 229.00 and it was falling apart within a few months. ( plastic pieces fell off and the handle release mechanism kept popping off, so I removed it and had to deal with a wobbly handle when stored.
This is an awesome vacuum. I had the old model that lasted 12years and had some fleas in the design. However the new model has improved the design flaws in the old model I had. The suction and accessories are way better too. I would recommend this vacuum.
I have had several Kenmore vacuums over the years and thought by stepping up I would get a great vacuum. It works wonderful on wood floors. However, on high nap carpet it leaves marks no matter what I do and it is extremely hard to move over the carpet. Good carpet and good vacuum should be a good combination and that is not how it works.
my favorite feature is that the floor attachment is built in to the carpet attachment so with one easy lift you switch from carpet to floor....Also,i notice more power than my previous Kenmore vacuum!
I have to say that for the price I paid for this vacuum it was well worth it. I love everything about it except the release handle button on the top. It's kind of hard to do with one hand. But otherwise it's great. Good suction on high and low. The canister is heavy to go up and down stairs but I only use this on my second floor. I would recommend this vacuum.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.