Kenmore Elite Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner - SilverItem# 02031150000 | Model# 31150
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cord Length (Feet):||35|
|Bag Type:||Kenmore O - 53293 (2 Pack), 53294 (6 Pack)|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||21|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Bag or Bagless:||Bag|
|Cleaning Width (in.):||14|
|Cord Storage:||Manual Wrap|
|Number of Amps:||12|
|Number of Filters:||3|
|Number of Height Adjustments:||5|
|Number of Motor Speeds:||1|
|Recommended Floor Type:||Carpet & Bare Floor|
|Other Features:||Power Flow - dual wall design with additional vents around the dust bag to maintain air flow circulation as dirt accumulates|
|Attachment Reach (ft.):||11|
|Attachment Type(s):||Combo Dust/Upholstery, Crevice Tool, Pet Handi-Mate and Telescoping Wand|
|Number of Onboard Attachments:||4|
|Bag Item Number:||02053294000|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Performance Plus
This Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner offers high performance with its unique Inducer Motor with 3-D Inducer Fan. This vacuum's Direct Drive 3-Motor system is beltless, making it super low-maintenance. Modernized and improved, this vacuum includes an Infrared Dirt Sensor and a Performance Indicator. The HEPA Media filtration system traps dust, dander, pollen and other allergens, while the Pet Handi-Mate™ attachment removes pet hair. Get the performance you need with this Kenmore upright vacuum cleaner.
- Kenmore's most powerful Inducer Motor delivers 20% more air power to remove dirt and debris.
- Thanks to the Power Flow design, a full bag won't cause a drop in suction or performance, so you have the power you need to finish the job.
- To keep you focused on cleaning hard-to-see dirt, the Infrared Dirt Sensor activates a blur LED that tells you where to focus cleaning power. Once it's all clean, the light turns off so you know you are done.
- Easy to control with one hand, the air driven Pet Handi-Mate hose and wand attachment makes getting pet fur and dander off furniture and out of your car, a breeze.
- The Reach-Out telescoping wand helps you get to places you normally couldn’t reach, cleaning window treatments, ceiling fans and other above-floor surfaces without a step ladder.
- Ideal for allergy sufferers, the HEPA certified filter captures maximum debris, trapping dust, dander, pollen and other allergens so exhaust air is clean and you can breathe easy.
- The LED headlight shines in the dark to reveal dust and dirt lurking under furniture and hiding in corners, so soil build-up doesn't stand a chance.
- From high pile carpeting to bare floors, 4-position height adjustment positions the cleaning head for optimum airflow and powerful cleaning.
Added on October 03, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Big Bear City, CA
it is quiet, cleaning very good, the look is perfect. i do like it very much but Elite Vacuum Cleaner does not like me i have it for only 11 days been shut off two time on me for no reason at all no ever using for 8 mins both time looks like over heat i check the agitator and suction are very clean too. may be i got a "lucky one" will return it and get the same one get it a try because i like it looks cool and works good and have a dirt sensor most import it is quiet. wish have a longer hose. Cant reach 11'
I purchased one for upstairs and another for downstairs. Let me start by saying I am male, 63, I've been cleaning, vacuuming, washing and cooking since I was 8 because my mother worked. This is the BEST upright vac I've ever used. The most powerful and relatively quiet for such a strong machine. It's no lightweight, so if you weigh 125# buy another or get the hubby to vacuum. It is as powerful as a canister but has the ease of use of an upright. The convenience to have onboard tools at your fingertips when needed. The dirt sensor I thought was a joke, until I realized it really does work. Just two weeks old and I've filled a bag! For kicks, I opened the bag outside to see what was in it. I have 2 cocker spaniels and one short hair cat, so I knew there was hair. The house is over 3600 Sq Ft. so I have a lot to vacuum. What I didn't expect to find was dust as fine as powder and tons of it. It demonstrated to me how ineffective my "lightweight" vac really was. Hey, this one's edge cleaner actually WORKS! I can't say that about any other vacuum I've owned including canister vacs with power heads. So, I'm really hooked on this vac. With 55 years of cleaning experience behind my name, I think I know a good, scratch that, A GREAT VACUUM when I experience it first hand. Try one, You won't be disappointed. I love the fact there are NO BELTS to weaken and render a machine ineffective. This one is powerful and never bogs down. The turbine pet vac head is great for furniture and it also has a dusting tool and crevice tool. I ALSO have a genuine brick floor in my kitchen. A real pain to vac and scrub. This vac head is low enough to get under the toe kick of cabinets and it cleans the grout lines and the uneven surfaces with ease. There is that much suction there. Satisfied? I'll say. I would have to be running out and buying two!!!! BTW I don't nor have I ever Worked for Sears, Kmart or any affiliates. So I'm not trying to sell products for them, just trying to help people make a wise decision on purchasing a vac they may be on the fence on.
I bought the vacuum mainly for the carpets and it does a great job on them. Not so good on the hardwood. My complaint is that the vacuum is very heavy. I find it hard to push.
The suction is so strong it is like the carpet pulls up with each pass. The lights on the front and the blue dirt detector are nice features and help with knowing how fast or slow to go over a certain area. I haven't gotten the hang of the pet hair attachment because it the suction is so strong.
I wasn't really sure about this purchase as there are some negative reviews. I'm really glad I didn't let them sway me away from this cleaner. I have two dogs and a cat. This makes my carpets look like they've just been steam cleaned. Fluffs the nap right up and I have light beige carpeting. I'm going to purchase another for my downstairs. This cleaner is too heavy to haul up and down stairs but the cleaning power is very commendable.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.