Kenmore Elite Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner - SilverItem# 02031150000 | Model# 31150
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cord Length (Feet):||35|
|Bag Type:||Kenmore O - 53293 (2 Pack), 53294 (6 Pack)|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||21|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Bag or Bagless:||Bag|
|Cleaning Width (in.):||14|
|Cord Storage:||Manual Wrap|
|Number of Amps:||12|
|Number of Filters:||3|
|Number of Height Adjustments:||5|
|Number of Motor Speeds:||1|
|Recommended Floor Type:||Carpet & Bare Floor|
|Other Features:||Power Flow - dual wall design with additional vents around the dust bag to maintain air flow circulation as dirt accumulates|
|Attachment Reach (ft.):||11|
|Attachment Type(s):||Combo Dust/Upholstery, Crevice Tool, Pet Handi-Mate and Telescoping Wand|
|Number of Onboard Attachments:||4|
|Bag Item Number:||02053294000|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Performance Plus
This Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner offers high performance with its unique Inducer Motor with 3-D Inducer Fan. This vacuum's Direct Drive 3-Motor system is beltless, making it super low-maintenance. Modernized and improved, this vacuum includes an Infrared Dirt Sensor and a Performance Indicator. The HEPA Media filtration system traps dust, dander, pollen and other allergens, while the Pet Handi-Mate™ attachment removes pet hair. Get the performance you need with this Kenmore upright vacuum cleaner.
- Kenmore's most powerful Inducer Motor delivers 20% more air power to remove dirt and debris.
- Thanks to the Power Flow design, a full bag won't cause a drop in suction or performance, so you have the power you need to finish the job.
- To keep you focused on cleaning hard-to-see dirt, the Infrared Dirt Sensor activates a blur LED that tells you where to focus cleaning power. Once it's all clean, the light turns off so you know you are done.
- Easy to control with one hand, the air driven Pet Handi-Mate hose and wand attachment makes getting pet fur and dander off furniture and out of your car, a breeze.
- The Reach-Out telescoping wand helps you get to places you normally couldn’t reach, cleaning window treatments, ceiling fans and other above-floor surfaces without a step ladder.
- Ideal for allergy sufferers, the HEPA certified filter captures maximum debris, trapping dust, dander, pollen and other allergens so exhaust air is clean and you can breathe easy.
- The LED headlight shines in the dark to reveal dust and dirt lurking under furniture and hiding in corners, so soil build-up doesn't stand a chance.
- From high pile carpeting to bare floors, 4-position height adjustment positions the cleaning head for optimum airflow and powerful cleaning.
Added on October 03, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I wasn't really sure about this purchase as there are some negative reviews. I'm really glad I didn't let them sway me away from this cleaner. I have two dogs and a cat. This makes my carpets look like they've just been steam cleaned. Fluffs the nap right up and I have light beige carpeting. I'm going to purchase another for my downstairs. This cleaner is too heavy to haul up and down stairs but the cleaning power is very commendable.
We needed a new vacuum and went with the Dyson DC50 Animal . That vacuum was terrible and was returned the next day. We decided to try the Kenmore Elite and am I glad we did. This vacuum sucks. It has tons more suction than the DC50 and was over $100 cheaper. We have 3 dogs and it picks up their hair with no problems. The dirt sensor is excellent to help pick up the dirt not visible especially on light floors.
This is absolutely the best vacuum that I have ever purchased. It picks up dog hair like no other vacuum. The carpet looks spectacular after one use. I bought it based on Consumer guides recommendation and they were spot on!
Bowling Green, KY
Mount Airy, MD
When Consumer rated this highly I began checking it out and reading reviews of owners. That's usally how I make my final decision on whether to purchase or not. So far I have not been disappointed. After owning several Hoover Windtunnels that constantly needed belts replaced even after short term usage, that was another plus for this vacuum. Also the roller is easier to clean cat hair from. With a long haired cat I collect a lot. When vacuuming carpet it seems to be self propelled.
San Diego, CA
I have owned Kenmore vacuums for the last 20 years and have been very satisfied with them. They have performed well and never required repair. I purchased this one because we moved to a new two story home and wanted a vacuum for the upstairs. Consumer had the Kenmore as the top rated vac. I toyed with the idea of one of those expensive European vacuums but could not justify the high price in the end. When the Kenmore went on sale I bought it. It was the right choice for me. As many reviewers have previously stated, it does have strong suction. And after vacuuming, there is no musty, dusty smell in the air. So I know that the HEPA filter is doing it's job well. The only cons I see are having to manually adjust for carpet height by bending over to reach the **** on the front of the machine and the stiffness of the electrical cord (some cords are soft and pliable and easy to work with...this one is stiff and hard to use....not a big deal but it bothers me). Overall, I 'm very happy with this machine and would purchase it again. I would also recommend it to anyone who is looking for a top performing vacuum at a fair price.
Great suction. Two cons a bit heavy and I do not like that in order to release the hose you have to completely release the power cord from the back of the machine. Otherwise, the cord is in the way why trying to pull the hose out to vacuum baseboards. This is a bit of an inconvienance.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.