Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Accessory Type:||Installation accessory|
Ratings & Reviews
- Click here for Dryer Venting Guide (212 KB pdf)
- 4 in. diameter x 6 ft. long
- 90 degree turns use up 6 in. clearance and 1 ft. of length
- Features snapping collars which eliminate the need for clamps between parts
- A clamp is still needed at the dryer and the wall
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Windsor Mill, MD
Bought this with my new dryer from sears.com. The delivery team put this together with my dryer quickly and without issue. Dryer vents are a huge problem with causing fires, so a few bucks for a new, clean pipe is worth it.
Los Angeles, CA
After replacing the aluminum one with the subject Snap-Lock Pipe, the ventilation signal from the new Dryer disappear and the new dryer is now working.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
El Paso, TX
This product has arrived as expected and it perfectly suits my samsung dryer. This is worth for the price we pay. I liked this product and definitely recommend to a friend
I bought the Kenmore 6 ft. Snap-Lock Flexible Pipe for my dryer. It is a nice one piece alternative to fabricating a lot of smaller pieces together. It says it takes 6 inches of pipe to complete a 90 degree turn, but I would argue it takes 9 inches. Note that a clamp is still needed to secure the pipe to the dryer, and to the wall, and that those clamps are not included.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.