Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Accessory Type:||Installation accessory|
Ratings & Reviews
- Click here for Dryer Venting Guide (212 KB pdf)
- 4 in. diameter x 6 ft. long
- 90 degree turns use up 6 in. clearance and 1 ft. of length
- Features snapping collars which eliminate the need for clamps between parts
- A clamp is still needed at the dryer and the wall
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
El Paso, TX
This product has arrived as expected and it perfectly suits my samsung dryer. This is worth for the price we pay. I liked this product and definitely recommend to a friend
I bought the Kenmore 6 ft. Snap-Lock Flexible Pipe for my dryer. It is a nice one piece alternative to fabricating a lot of smaller pieces together. It says it takes 6 inches of pipe to complete a 90 degree turn, but I would argue it takes 9 inches. Note that a clamp is still needed to secure the pipe to the dryer, and to the wall, and that those clamps are not included.
Good quality, good enough lenght, flexible enough. I tried a different from another home store and theirs were made from aluminum paper. The one from sears is much stronger and it holds tight in place. you will need to buy the bracelets separately.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.