Kenmore Whole-Home Heating, Installed
Kenmore Central Heating System Installation
If your whole-house heating system is beyond repair or is so old and inefficient that it’s driving up your heating costs, contact Sears Home Services for a free estimate on a new Kenmore heating system. Sears Home Services sells and installs these types of Kenmore central heating systems:
- Furnaces (gas, oil or electric)
- Boilers (gas or oil, for hot water or steam heat)
- Standard split-system heat pumps
- All-in-one package heat pumps
- All-in-one package gas/electric units
- Hybrid heating/cooling systems
When you schedule a free in-home consultation, an HVAC expert from Sears Home Services assesses your unique situation—such as the size of your house, your climate and existing ductwork—to make sure you get most efficient system.
Sears Home Services also offers optional accessories to make your home even more comfortable:
- An air filtration system added to your heating system can help minimize pollutants in your home, such as pollen, bacteria, dander, dust and more. An electronic air cleaner can filter out up to 95% of the particulates that pass through your HVAC system.
- A furnace humidifier increases the humidity in your home during the dry winter months. The added humidity is good for your skin and respiratory system. It also helps keep wood floors, trim and furnishings from shrinking. And because humidified air feels warmer, you can turn down the thermostat to save energy.
- A programmable thermostat lets you set up different temperatures for different times of day and days of the week. Once set, the thermostat automatically keeps the house at a comfortable temperature while you’re at home and active, and at an energy-saving temperature when you’re away or asleep.