Kenmore Pro 72583 5.1 cu. ft. Self-Clean Gas True Convection Range - Stainless Steel
Kenmore Pro 72583 5.1 cu. ft. Self-Clean Gas True Convection Range - Stainless SteelItem # 02272583000P Model # 72583
Kenmore 72583 Freestanding Gas Range—Take Control of Your Kitchen
Whether you’re embracing your inner gourmet chef or just need to get dinner on the table for the family, the Kenmore 5.1 cu. ft. Gas Range with True Convection gives you a sleek and easy-to-use cooking space. With plenty of room for stockpots, saute pans and even a griddle in the middle, the gas cooktop boasts powerful burners that deliver even heat for better cooking. A spacious oven has the capacity to handle just about anything you toss in, from potluck prep to Thanksgiving turkeys. True Convection helps ensure even cooking and a quicker preheat. Have some fun in the kitchen with the Kenmore stainless steel gas range.
- Boil, Boil Simmer and Toil - This Kenmore range boasts a 5-burner gas cooktop that includes an 18,000 BTU Gas Turbo Boil burner, a 5,000 BTU simmer burner and a Center Oval Flex Burner that’s perfect for oversized cookware and griddles. Multitask with ease and take on challenging recipes without having to babysit the flame on each burner with this versatile cooktop
- Easy to Cook On, Easy to Clean - Dishwasher-safe cast-iron grates make clean-up a breeze while giving you plenty of room to experiment with new recipes on the cooktop from deep-frying in a wok to slow-simmering in a Dutch oven. Use the oven’s 2- or 4-hour self-cleaning cycle to burn away tough messes and splatters with less fuss
- Bake, Brown, Roast and Broil with Ease - This Kenmore gas range boasts a True Convection oven for more even cooking throughout, even for delicate soufflés, and Accela Heat to get cooking without having to pre-heat the oven. Convection Roast is best for cooking tender and delicate cuts of meat, like a crown rib roast or a gorgeous leg of lamb
- Simply Convenient - Proof bread, keep finished dishes warm for the table, and keep tabs on meat temperatures throughout the cooking cycle with less fuss. This Kenmore range redefines multitasking in the kitchen and truly lets you embrace your inner creative chef
- Tons of Oven Space - From Thanksgiving dinner to prepping for a potluck, this Kenmore range’s 5.1 cu. ft. of interior oven space gives you plenty of room to work, even if you’ve got multiple dishes that need to go in. Simply adjust the easy-to-clean oven racks, toss in your dishes and let the oven do the rest
Accela Heat™ Technology
The oven uses computer software & sensors to drive a convection element to accurately control 2 fans to transfer heat saving time by reducing preheating.
Dual True Fan Convection
Two separate convection fans plus a third heating element deliver even baking and faster preheating.
Turbo Boil Burner
This burner delivers an impressive 18,200 BTUs of heating energy providing an impressively fast boil time
Measure Twice, Order Once
What’s more annoying than not having a great appliance? Having to re-order the correct size. Make sure this appliance will fit in your home.
Low, Low Heat
The 5,000 BTU Simmer Burner lets you simmer soups and sauces, melt butters without burning and keep foods nice and warm until meal time.
True Convection gives you precise results using a fan to ensure even heat distribution throughout the oven.
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||24.125" x 18.625" x 19.50"|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||46|
|Width||30 in. (standard)|
|Safety Features||Oven Control Lockout|
|General Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
|Oven Cleaning Method||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Insulation||Fiberglass insulation|
|LP Conversion Kit Number||Included|
|Range Style||Freestanding Ranges|
|Color & Styling:|
|Color Family||Stainless steel|
|Power & Performance:|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||15 amps|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP)||11500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP)||18000|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||5.1|
|Number of Ovens||Single oven|
|Main Oven Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions||6|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Burner Configuration||1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 7,500 BTU, 2 - 12, 000 BTU, 1 - 18,000 BTU|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|Oven Door Window Type||Extra-large|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Venting||Back of cooktop|
SSIN : 02272583000P
UID : 2867fef5-7f2d-4f56-8a1a-306b6fd4ffa8