Kenmore Elite 95059 6.1 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ Dual True Convection - BlackItem # 02295059000P Model # 95059
Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. Electric Range - Dual Convection
Prepare food faster with this Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. electric range 9505. Dual convection means less prep and cook time to complete a meal. Easy Set™ 586 electronic controls let you to program the ideal oven temperature with just the touch of a button.The convenience of Turbo Boil Flex technology brings water to a boil more quickly on the sleek, smooth ceramic glass cooktop. Easy to maintain, the self-cleaning oven cycle and flat cooktop make cleanup a breeze. For convenience and rapid cooking, this Kenmore electric range with convection oven can't be beat.
- True Dual Convection uses two convection fans and a third hidden heating element to cook evenly baked meals up to 44% faster than Kenmore ovens without convection.
- The Turbo Boil FLEX element combines a single high and low wattage element to deliver rapid heat and slow warming so you can warm, boil and simmer without moving the pot.
- The triple element swaps from 6 to 9 to 12-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Perfectly Browned, Evenly Baked
True Dual Convection uses two convection fans and a third hidden heating element to cook evenly baked meals up to 44% faster than Kenmore ovens without convection.
No Need to Move the Pot
The Turbo Boil FLEX element combines a single high and low wattage element to deliver rapid heat and slow warming so you can warm, boil and simmer without moving the pot.
Control with a Touch
Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
Evenness and Precision
This range ranks among the best in its class for cooking evenness and precision.
Other Search Results
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||24.375" W x 22.25" H x 19.5" D|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||45.625|
|Width||30 in. (standard)|
|Safety Features||Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Oven Cleaning Method||Self-cleaning|
|Cooktop Details||Ceramic Glass Surface|
|Range Style||Freestanding Ranges|
|Power & Performance:|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage||4000|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||40 amps|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage||3500|
|Main Oven Convection Element Wattage||350|
|Total Connected Load||15.5/12.0|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Oven Racks||Chrome on steel|
|Control Type||Electro Mechanical|
|Number of Ovens||Single oven|
|Bake Element Location||Hidden Bake Element|
|Main Oven Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions||7|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Element Configuration||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 9" 3200W; 1 - 6" 100W; 1 - 12"/9"/6" triple 3000/2000/1200W|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|Oven Light||Standard (incandescent)|
|Oven Door Window Type||Extra-large|
|Power Cord Included||No|
Part Number: 02295052000P
Part Number: 02295053000P
SSIN : 02295059000P
UID : 60a51635-3b0e-4619-aed5-2cc5b00cdea7