Kenmore Elite 43820 30" Induction Cooktop - Stainless Steel
Kenmore Elite 43820 30" Induction Cooktop - Stainless SteelItem # 02243820000P Model # 43820
Kenmore Elite 30 in. Induction Cooktop - Flexible and Precise
The Kenmore Elite 30 in. induction cooktop 4382 offers superb digital control for safety and cooking precision in a stunningly attractive package. A built-in magnetic field heats your pan and not your cooktop. Now your ceramic glass cooktop stays cooler, and cleanup is easier than ever. An integrated detection system keeps elements from turning on until a metal pan is on the surface. Use your finger to change temperatures and the Power Boost feature to go from simmer to boil in a flash. Why cook on anything else when you can have the beauty and brains of Kenmore's Elite Induction Cooktop?
- Enjoy the fastest, most flexible surface cooking available - induction delivers faster, more responsive cooking with near instantaneous temperature changes. It works by producing a magnetic field which heats the pan instead of the cooktop making spills much easier to clean-up off the cool cooktop surface
- Enjoy super fast heating times using less energy - induction cooktop features Power Boost to let you go from a low simmer to a rolling boil twice as fast as gas or electric cooktops
- New slider controls add both precision and that "wow" factor. Slide your finger and watch the temperature change
- Gain more control over your cooktop - The Electronic Surface Element Controls (ESEC) allow each element to go from the lowest of simmer settings to highest of power settings and since the controls are digital the exact setting can be duplicated anytime
- Always have the peace of mind your cooktop has turned off - the pan detection feature only engages the element when a metal pan is present on the burner and the entire cooktop shuts off automatically after 12 hours of being left on
- A cooktop as beautiful as it is easy to clean - sculptured ceramic glass cooktop adds a sleek, high-style look to your kitchen. The formed ceramic glass cooktop features a flush look and beveled edge with stainless steel trim
- Avoid accidental cooktop burns - four highly visible cooktop hot surface indicator lights glow brightly so you know which element or elements are still too hot to the touch
*Kenmore Elite received the highest numerical score for ranges, cooktops and ovens in the proprietary J.D. Power 2013 Kitchen Appliance StudySM. Study based on 12,497 total responses measuring 21 ranges, cooktops and oven brands and measures opinions of consumers about their ranges, cooktops and oven obtained new in the past 24 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in January-February 2013. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
One Hot Pot
By producing a magnetic field which heats pots and pans directly, cutting-edge Induction Cooking brings your favorite meals to a boil quickly, saving time and resources.
The 4,400 Watt bridge element has 7-inch individual elements that work together to evenly heat griddles, stew pots, Dutch ovens and more, so you can cook big meals with ease.
Extra Heat, Fast
Power Boost temporarily boosts induction output to pots, skillets and pans, helping deliver a spike in temperature to crisp sandwiches, melt cheeses and speed meals to the table.
Take it for a Slide
From warm and hold to high, touch-activated slider controls give you precise temperature adjustments by sliding your fingers along the sleek, easy to clean surface.
Cooking within Range
The built-in pan detection sensor only activates induction coils when skillets, pots and pans are within range, increasing efficiency and boosting energy savings.
Finely Tuned Cooking
Electronic Surface Element Controls use digital precision to adjust induction coil power so you can cook scrambled eggs to sautéed vegetables and seared tenderloin.
|Minimum Clearance to Left Wall (in.)||7.5|
|Minimum Clearance to Right Wall (in.)||7.5|
|Minimum Clearance to Rear Wall (in.)||2|
|Cutout Dimensions||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Minimum Clearance Above Cooktop (in.)||30|
|Gas or Electric||Electric|
|General Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
|Color & Styling:|
|Color Family||Stainless steel|
|Color Matching Controls||Yes|
|Cooking Bay Style||Fixed Bays|
|Safety/In-Use Indicator||Hot surface indicator(s)|
|Power & Performance:|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||40 amps|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||48|
|Cooktop Control Location||Front|
|Cooktop Control Type||Electronic|
|Element Configuration||Large, 7 in. to 9 in.|
|Cooking Zones||None, fixed elements/burners|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Materials & Finishes:|
SSIN : 02243820000P
UID : d5ef7644-7bf6-4d56-8db2-c7e8f5607a92