Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
Professional Installation is available in most areas! Please call 1-800-549-7853.
The Kenmore 33800 98-gallon light commercial-capacity natural gas water heater has seven temperature settings. The energy-efficient foam insulation helps keep the water hot. This light commercial-capacity water heater has a long-life burner and energy-saving pilot. It has a non-electric control system that shuts off gas supply in the event of a pilot outage. The glass-lined steel tank also includes an anode rod, providing protection against corrosion and a longer tank life.
California residents: If you live in an air quality management district that requires a low-emission water heater, click to see all water heaters that meet local requirements. Districts include Bay Area, Sacramento Metro, San Joaquin Valley, Santa Barbara, South Coast (most of LA county), Ventura County and Yolo-Solano. Click for a searchable ZIP code list. For help, call 1-800-549-7853 .
- Glass-lined steel tank with anode rod protects against corrosion
- Energy-efficient foam insulation helps prevent heat loss
- Factory-installed temperature and pressure safety valve
- Long-life burner and energy-saving pilot
- Meets or exceeds the Federal efficiency requirements for commercial water heaters (Energy Policy and Conservation Act of 1992)