Kenmore 91122 7.0 cu. ft. Gas Dryer w/ Wrinkle Guard - WhiteItem # 02691122000P Model # 91122
Spend less time trying to figure out how long to dry the laundry for and let the Kenmore 7.0 cu. ft. Gas Dryer with Dual Sensors do the work for you. Sensor Dry technology monitors dryness levels throughout the cycle so you won’t end up with still-damp laundry or heat-damaged fabrics. Wrinkle Guard gives clothes intermittent tumbling after the dry cycle ends so you won’t be stuck ironing out set-in wrinkles. From sopping towels to delicate blouses, this large-capacity Kenmore dryer can tackle your laundry with ease so you can get out of the laundry room and back to your life.
- Bring on the Bulky Stuff This Kenmore dryer’s extra-large 7.0 cu. ft. capacity means it can tackle cumbersome loads, like towels and bedding, with ease. No more trekking to the laundromat for a specialty dryer.
- The Right Amount of Dry This dryer uses a Dual Sensor System to monitor moisture content and adjust drying temperatures and time. No more tossing clothes back in for another tumble.
- Wrinkle-Free Laundry Wrinkle Guard lets you do laundry on your terms by giving a load a quick toss to prevent set-in wrinkles for up to 150 minutes after the dry cycle so you can run errands or take a nap without needing to iron out the laundry.
- No More Guessing Games The Auto Dry feature uses an integrated thermostat to monitor and control drying temperature and moisture. No more heat damage, re-drying, or having to guess how long a load will need in the dryer.
- The Right Care for Your Clothes This Kenmore dryer has 4 temperature settings and an air dry option. From your lightest delicates to the drippiest towels, this dryer has the right settings for just about any load you toss in.
Wrinkles are So Last Year
Wrinkle Guard gives your laundry a quick toss after the dry cycle to help avoid set-in wrinkles and the need to haul out the ironing board.
Intuitive Drying Technology
Dual Sensor technology takes the guesswork out of getting laundry dry. Just set it and forget it. The dryer will adjust temps and times for you.
Measure Twice, Order Once
What’s more annoying than not having a great appliance? Having to re-order the correct size. Make sure this appliance will fit in your home.
No More Clotheslines
Use the Air Only cycle to treat your delicates right. No more risking heat damage or shrinkage just to dry that blouse a little bit faster.
|Cord Length (ft.)||5|
|Depth with Door Closed (in.)||30.3|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||36 to 36 7/8 inches|
|Height to Top of Cabinet||36|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||51.4|
|Shipping Depth (in.)||38.388|
|Shipping Width (in.)||31.687|
|Shipping Height (in.)||28.562|
|Width||27 to 27 7/8 inches|
|Depth||30 to 30 7/8 inches|
|Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|Delay Start Option||No|
|Timed Dry Option||Yes|
|Dry Cycles||Heavy Duty Dry Cycle|
|Matching Stack Kit||02610050000|
|Matching Washer Model||02641122000|
|Stackable with Matching Unit||Yes|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Drum Material||Painted metal|
|Dryer Interior Size||7.0 cu. ft. and greater|
|Temperatures Control||Max, High, Medium, Low, Air Fluff|
|General Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
|Check Lint Screen Light||No|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Includes Dry Rack||No|
|Dryer Power Source||Gas|
|Dryer Door Access||Reversible|
|Remote Diagnostics||No Remote Diagnostics|
|LP Conversion||LP Conversion Kit Available|
|LP Conversion Kit Number||02638239000|
|Number of Dryness Levels||4|
|Exterior Features||3 cycle status indicators|
|Venting (facing dryer)||Back (Standard)|
|Power & Performance:|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||15 amps|
|Kit & Set Information:|
|Vent Kit||No kit, standard 4" venting|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant||No|
SSIN : 02691122000P
UID : 92a5192a-0153-4cca-bce0-6475387fe150
Part Number: 02691123000P