Kenmore 81122 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer w/ Wrinkle Guard - WhiteItem # 02681122000P Model # 81122
The Kenmore 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer with Dual Sensors takes the toil and guesswork out of drying laundry. This large-capacity dryer can tackle almost any sized load, from sopping towels to wispy delicates, with ease. Dual Sensor technology adjusts temperatures and monitors dryness so you don’t have to while Wrinkle Guard keeps fabrics from getting wrinkled after the dry cycle ends. Spend more time enjoying your day and less time in the laundry room with this Kenmore electric dryer.
- Bring on the Bulky Stuff This Kenmore dryer’s extra-large 7.0 cu. ft. capacity means it can tackle cumbersome loads, like towels and bedding, with ease. No more trekking to the laundromat for a specialty dryer.
- The Right Amount of Dry This dryer uses a Dual Sensor System to monitor moisture content and adjust drying temperatures and time. No more tossing clothes back in for another tumble.
- Wrinkle-Free Laundry Wrinkle Guard lets you do laundry on your terms by giving a load a quick toss to prevent set-in wrinkles for up to 150 minutes after the dry cycle so you can run errands or take a nap without needing to iron out the laundry.
- No More Guessing Games The Auto Dry feature uses an integrated thermostat to monitor and control drying temperature and moisture. No more heat damage, re-drying, or having to guess how long a load will need in the dryer.
- The Right Care for Your Clothes This Kenmore dryer has 4 temperature settings and an air dry option. From your lightest delicates to the drippiest towels, this dryer has the right settings for just about any load you toss in.
Wrinkles are So Last Year
Wrinkle Guard gives your laundry a quick toss after the dry cycle to help avoid set-in wrinkles and the need to haul out the ironing board.
Smarter Sensor Technology
Dual Sensor technology takes the guesswork out of getting laundry dry. Just set it and forget it. The dryer will adjust temps and times for you.
Measure Twice, Order Once
What’s more annoying than not having a great appliance? Having to re-order the correct size. Make sure this appliance will fit in your home.
No More Clotheslines
Use the Air Only cycle to treat your delicates right. No more risking heat damage or shrinkage just to dry that blouse a little bit faster.
|Depth with Door Closed (in.)||30.3|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||36 to 36 7/8 inches|
|Height to Top of Cabinet||36|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||51.4|
|Shipping Depth (in.)||38.388|
|Shipping Width (in.)||31.687|
|Shipping Height (in.)||28.562|
|Width||27 to 27 7/8 inches|
|Depth||30 to 30 7/8 inches|
|Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|Delay Start Option||No|
|Timed Dry Option||Yes|
|Dry Cycles||Heavy Duty Dry Cycle|
|Matching Stack Kit||02610050000|
|Matching Washer Model||41122|
|Stackable with Matching Unit||Yes|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Drum Material||Painted metal|
|Dryer Interior Size||7.0 cu. ft. and greater|
|Temperatures Control||Max, High, Medium, Low, Air Fluff|
|General Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
|Check Lint Screen Light||No|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Includes Dry Rack||No|
|Dryer Power Source||220/240V Electric|
|Dryer Door Access||Reversible|
|Remote Diagnostics||No Remote Diagnostics|
|Number of Dryness Levels||4|
|Exterior Features||3 cycle status indicators|
|Venting (facing dryer)||Back (Standard)|
|Power & Performance:|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||30 amps|
|Kit & Set Information:|
|Vent Kit||No kit, standard 4" venting|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant||No|
SSIN : 02681122000P
UID : 0f958ef0-d34a-4bbb-aafe-d85acff1a467
Part Number: 02681123000P