Kenmore 80352 2.1 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave - WhiteItem # 02280352000P Model # 80352
Kenmore 2.1 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave - Quick Cooking
For fast, evenly cooked meals at the touch of a button, this Kenmore over-the-range microwave 8035 is an excellent choice. With 1,100 watts of power and 2.1 cu. ft. of space, this Kenmore microwave is the ultimate cooking machine. An Evenness Plate and a Diamondback Evenness wall pattern provide equal energy distribution for faster cooking and defrosting time. Pre-programmed quick touch buttons are time-savers when you want a quick snack or go-to meal. With all these special features, this Kenmore microwave ensures even cooking every time.
- 1,100 watts of power
- Evenness Plate below the glass turntable enhances the distribution of microwave energy
- Diamondback Evenness wall design helps scatter and reflect microwaves within the interior to ensure foods turn out evenly cooked
- Convenient one-touch sensor options take the guesswork out of heating or defrosting
- Preprogrammed Quick Touch buttons with cooking cycles for popular foods, plus warm and hold and melt and soften options
- An Easy Clean interior coating for simple cleanup
- A removable rack allows you to cook multiple items at once
- Child lockout, turntable on/off, audible signal on/off and clean functions provide added convenience
- Powerful, yet quiet four-speed, 400 CFM venting system with a vent delay timer removes cooking odors, smoke and grease
- Cooktop light illuminates the cooking surface on your range or cooktop for better visibility
Even Heating with Diamondback
Even, precise and fast, Diamondback Evenness technology uses a diamond-patterned back wall to scatter microwaves throughout the oven to cook and defrost without any cold spots.
Heating from the Bottom Up
The Evenness Plate™ located below the glass turntable helps distribute microwave energy for more even cooking and defrosting from the bottom up.
More Power, Better Cooking
Designed to deliver more heat to every dish, whether you're cooking, reheating or defrosting, higher wattage performance means even heating and thorough cooking done fast.
Cycles Ready to Go
Quick Touch buttons connect you with an array of preprogrammed cooking cycles, so from popcorn to potatoes, meals and snacks are done right.
Precision sensor technology uses smart programming to take the guesswork out of setting the microwave, ensuring you get the power to heat meals thoroughly without overcooking.
Capacity and Ventilation
This micro hood combo ranks among the best in its class for cooking capacity and ventilation.
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD)||10.156" H x 23.156" W x 15.187" D|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||40.187|
|Shipping Depth (in.)||20.125|
|Shipping Width (in.)||33.281|
|Shipping Height (in.)||20.937|
|Turntable Diameter (In.)||14.187|
|Cord Length (ft.)||3.2|
|Extend Cook||30 Seconds|
|Multi-Setting Cook||Multi-staged cooking|
|Maximum Microwave Cooking Time (min.)||99.99|
|Number of One-Touch Settings||6|
|Exterior Features||Electronic touch controls with large green LED display|
|Power & Performance:|
|Interior Capacity||2.1 cu. ft.|
|Exhaust Fan Air Flow (CFM)||400|
|Microwave Power Levels||10|
|Convection Type||No Convection|
|Vent Location and Direction||Vertical and horizontal|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|UL Safety Listing||Yes|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Accessories & Attachments:|
|Accessories Available||Full-width rack|
Part Number: 02280353000P
Part Number: 02280359000P
Part Number: 02283357000P
SSIN : 02280352000P
UID : 85a7094c-5cbf-492f-a4f9-cc33a5b30ad9