Kenmore 5 gal. Thermal Expansion Tank
Protect Your Water Heater with the Kenmore 5 Gal. Thermal Expansion Tank
Thermal expansion control is needed within home plumbing systems. When water heats up, it expands, and it needs to go somewhere. The Kenmore Thermal Expansion Tank is there for that, working in tandem with your water heater for closed potable water heating systems. The thermal expansion tank protects your water heater from the harmful effects of thermal expansion, such as leaking or even combustion. You can rest assured that the durable butyl diaphragm will give this tank long life.
Besides durability, this tank has an interior epoxy coating permanently bonded to the tank shell for ultimate protection. In addition, the positive lock retention system controls compression in the diaphragm connection, which prevents air loss or water leaks. The corrosion-resistant metal, air-charging valve adds the final layer of protection to keep your water heater safe and sound.
- The Kenmore 5 gal. Thermal Expansion Tank protects your water heater from thermal expansion and its harmful effects
- An epoxy coating is permanently bonded to the tank shell for extra protection
- The water tank will last a long time, thanks to its durable butyl diaphragm
- The diaphragm connection is controlled by a positive lock retention system, which eliminates air loss or water leaks into the tank
- Metal air charging valve is corrosion-resistant for longer-lasting life
SSIN : 04233105000P
UID : 214edc1a-adca-4f32-9d56-eacf723f7341