Kenmore 49509 27" Electric Self-Clean Single Wall Oven /w Convection - BlackItem # 02249509000P Model # 49509
Kenmore 27" Self-Clean Electric Single Wall Oven w/ Convection - Seamless Style and Convenience
The black Kenmore Electric Single Oven 4950 has convenient self-cleaning oven. Its frameless, flush door design adds a stylish look. Enjoy the many attributes this oven has to offer, such as the Warm & Hold feature and the lockout feature that is activated by the simple push of a button.
- Never serve a cold meal again - Cook and Hold Warm automatically keeps food warm in the oven at perfect serving temperature. You can use it as a separate feature to keep cooked foods warm or add at the end of a timed-bake function
- Eliminates time consuming, messy rack cleaning - you can leave these durable oven racks in the oven during the self-cleaning cycle and they wont discolor
- Cook an entire meal at once - the large 3.8 cu. ft. self-clean oven accommodates multiple dishes and features heavy-duty handle-style oven racks that pull out easily with an oven mitt
- Avoid a potentially dangerous situation in the kitchen - lockout feature is activated by the push of a button to prevent accidental use of the oven controls. An important feature to have with small children around
- The right light - the oven light comes on automatically when the oven door is opened and can be activated at any time to check on cooking progress
- Its so easy to enjoy efficient, effective automatic oven cleaning - Select Clean with variable self cleaning times lets you choose the amount of cleaning time to fit the amount of soil. 2-3-4 hour selections save you time and energy
- Seamless style - wall oven fits flush to the cabinetry for a sleek, stylish built-in look
- Expert broiling - Vari-Broil™ features hi and lo settings for perfect results
- True Hidden Bake feature delivers ample heat while, out of the way, it increases oven capacity and eases clean-up
- True Convection features
An Even Finish All Around
True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies.
Meals Ready to Eat
Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
More Room, Easy Cleaning
The Hidden Bake element delivers ample heat while, out of the way, it increases oven capacity and eases clean-up.
A Wider Range
The variable broiler lets you set the broiler anywhere between 350 degrees and full broil, for a wide range of meats, melts and meals.
Lock it Up
With the push of a button, the total wall oven lockout feature secures controls and prevents temperature tampering, especially from the smallest fingers in the house.
A Leader in Evenness
This wall oven ranks among the best in its class for cooking evenness.
Effective Cleaning on Your Schedule
The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up.
|Cutout Dimensions||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Door Opening Height (In.)||20.5|
|Door Opening Width (In.)||16.5|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||3.8|
|Interior Dimensions||20.50" W x 16.50" H x 18.03" D|
|Controls and Features:|
|Styling & Design:|
|Oven Door Style||With Window|
|Gas or Electric||Electric|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Total Connected Load||3.4 kW @ 240V / 2.6 kW @ 208V|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage||3400|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||20 amps|
|Bake Element Wattage||2700|
|Upper/Single Oven Configuration:|
|Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Light(s) Type||Standard (incandescent)|
|Number of Oven Rack Positions||4|
|Design & Construction:|
|Oven Door Latch||Manual|
|Oven Cleaning Method||All self-clean|
|Overall Type||Single oven|
|Convection Location(s)||Upper/Single Oven|
|Venting||Located between oven door and control panel|
|Bake Element Location||Beneath oven floor|
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||45.5|
Part Number: 02249502000P
Part Number: 02249503000P
SSIN : 02249509000P
UID : 8af7f11c-b4e0-47e4-aae4-9f463abc9c79