Kenmore 49503 27" Electric Self-Clean Single Wall Oven /w Convection - Stainless SteelItem # 02249503000P Model # 49503
Kenmore 27" Self-Clean Electric Single Wall Oven w/ Convection - Seamless Style and Convenience
The stainless-steel Kenmore Electric Single Oven 4950 has convenient self-cleaning oven. Its frameless, flush door design adds a stylish look. Enjoy the many attributes this oven has to offer, such as the Warm & Hold feature and the lockout feature that is activated by the simple push of a button.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are
- The Hidden Bake element delivers ample heat while, out of the way, it increases oven capacity and eases clean-up
- The variable broiler lets you set the broiler anywhere between 350 degrees and full broil, for a wide range of meats, melts and meals
- From keeping a stack of pizzas toasty to cooking Thanksgiving dinner, this Kenmore delivers plenty of room, so you can load it up and enjoy hot, delicious meals, treats and more
- Simple push-button oven control lockout prevents accidents and temperature tampering by securing settings in an instant, perfect when little ones are around
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up
- With a long-lasting finish that's less likely to tarnish or discolor than others, porcelain-coated oven racks keep foods from sticking and make cleanup fast
- The oven light comes on automatically when the oven door is opened and can be activated at any time to check on cooking progress
- The wall oven fits flush to the cabinetry for a sleek, stylish built-in look
An Even Finish All Around
True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies.
Meals Ready to Eat
Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
More Room, Easy Cleaning
The Hidden Bake element delivers ample heat while, out of the way, it increases oven capacity and eases clean-up.
A Wider Range
The variable broiler lets you set the broiler anywhere between 350 degrees and full broil, for a wide range of meats, melts and meals.
Lock it Up
With the push of a button, the total wall oven lockout feature secures controls and prevents temperature tampering, especially from the smallest fingers in the house.
A Leader in Evenness
This wall oven ranks among the best in its class for cooking evenness.
Effective Cleaning on Your Schedule
interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
|Cutout Dimensions||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Door Opening Height (In.)||20.5|
|Door Opening Width (In.)||16.5|
|Interior Dimensions||20.50" W x 16.50" H x 18.03" D|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||45.5|
|Gas or Electric||Electric|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||3.8|
|Oven Cleaning Method||All self-clean|
|Power & Performance:|
|Total Connected Load||3.4 kW @ 240V / 2.6 kW @ 208V|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage||3400|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||20 amps|
|Bake Element Wattage||2700|
|Oven Door Latch||Manual|
|Oven Door Style||With Window|
|Overall Type||Single oven|
|Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Convection Location(s)||Upper/Single Oven|
|Bake Element Location||Beneath oven floor|
|Number of Oven Rack Positions||4|
|Venting||Located between oven door and control panel|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|Light(s) Type||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Color Family||Stainless steel|
Part Number: 02249509000P
Part Number: 02249502000P
SSIN : 02249503000P
UID : fbdc1c61-56a1-4222-99bf-f303100cda49