Kenmore 49429 30" Electric Wall Oven - BlackItem # 02249429000P Model # 49429
Kenmore 30" Self-Clean Electric Single Wall Oven - Seamless Style and Convenience
The black Kenmore Electric Single Oven 4942 has convenient self-cleaning oven. Its frameless, flush door design adds a stylish look. Enjoy the many attributes this oven has to offer, such as the Warm & Hold feature and the lockout feature that is activated by the simple push of a button.
- A hidden bake element delivers ample heat, increases oven capacity and eases cleanup
- Variable broiler lets you set the broil temperature from 350-degrees to full broil allowing you to melt or crisp to perfection
- Simple push-button lockout feature helps you avoid a potentially dangerous situation and prevents accidental use of oven controls, perfect when little ones are around
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at just the right temperature until ready to serve
Convenience Meets Style
- Large 4.6 cu. ft. capacity for each oven allows you to cook more dishes at once
- Self-cleaning function cleans the oven’s interior using high temperatures to burn off all the spills and crumbs
- Select Clean option lets you choose the amount of cleaning time based on the level of soil, saving you time and scrubbing power
- Porcelain-coated oven racks keep foods from sticking and make cleaning fast and easy
- Oven light turns on automatically when the door is opened, and can be activated at any time to check on cooking progress
- The wall oven fits flush to the cabinetry for a sleek, stylish built-in look
Meals Ready to Eat
Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
More Room, Easy Cleaning
The Hidden Bake element delivers ample heat while, out of the way, it increases oven capacity and eases clean-up.
A Wider Range
The variable broiler lets you set the broiler anywhere between 350 degrees and full broil, for a wide range of meats, melts and meals.
Room for More
From keeping a stack of pizzas toasty to cooking Thanksgiving dinner, this Kenmore delivers plenty of room, so you can load it up and enjoy hot, delicious meals, treats and more.
Lock it Up
With the push of a button, the total wall oven lockout feature secures controls and prevents temperature tampering, especially from the smallest fingers in the house.
Effective Cleaning on Your Schedule
The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up.
Other Search Results
|Cutout Dimensions||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Door Opening Height (In.)||24.13|
|Door Opening Width (In.)||16.5|
|Interior Dimensions||24.13" W x 16.5" H x 18.03" D|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||45.5|
|Gas or Electric||Electric|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||4.6|
|Oven Cleaning Method||All self-clean|
|Power & Performance:|
|Total Connected Load||3.4 kW @ 240V / 2.6 kW @ 208V|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage||3400|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||20 amps|
|Bake Element Wattage||2750|
|Oven Door Latch||Automatic|
|Oven Door Handle||Curved|
|Oven Door Style||With Window|
|Overall Type||Single oven|
|Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Convection Location(s)||No Convection|
|Bake Element Location||Beneath oven floor|
|Convection Type||No Convection|
|Number of Oven Rack Positions||4|
|Venting||Located between oven door and control panel|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|Light(s) Type||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included||N/A|
Part Number: 02249422000P
Part Number: 02249423000P
SSIN : 02249429000P
UID : 6321a165-a82c-4266-8bb9-bb58b1ad5756