Kenmore 49423 30" Electric Self-Clean Single Wall Oven - Stainless SteelItem # 02249423000P Model # 49423
Seamless Style & Convenience
Create hot and delicious meals and treats with the Kenmore electric single wall oven. This self-cleaning oven is designed to add a stylish look to your kitchen with a frameless, flush door. Warm & Hold ensures meals are ready when you are by keeping dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking.
Cook to Perfection
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at an ideal serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings
- The Hidden Bake element delivers ample heat while out of the way, increasing oven capacity and making cleanup easier
- The variable broiler lets you set the broiler anywhere between 350° and full broil, for a wide range of meats, melts and meals
Built for Convenience
- A 4.6 cu. ft. capacity gives you plenty of cooking room
- 2 porcelain-coated oven racks keep foods from sticking and make cleanup fast
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2-4 hours, saving time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up
- Simple push-button oven control lockout prevents accidents and temperature tampering by securing settings in an instant
- Fits flush to the cabinetry for a sleek, stylish built-in look
Meals Ready to Eat
Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
More Room, Easy Cleaning
The Hidden Bake element delivers ample heat while, out of the way, it increases oven capacity and eases clean-up.
A Wider Range
The variable broiler lets you set the broiler anywhere between 350 degrees and full broil, for a wide range of meats, melts and meals.
Room for More
From keeping a stack of pizzas toasty to cooking Thanksgiving dinner, this Kenmore delivers plenty of room, so you can load it up and enjoy hot, delicious meals, treats and more.
Lock it Up
With the push of a button, the total wall oven lockout feature secures controls and prevents temperature tampering, especially from the smallest fingers in the house.
Effective Cleaning on Your Schedule
The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up.
|Cutout Dimensions||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Door Opening Height (In.)||24.13|
|Door Opening Width (In.)||16.5|
|Interior Dimensions||24.13" W x 16.5" H x 18.03" D|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||45.5|
|Gas or Electric||Electric|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||4.6|
|Oven Cleaning Method||All self-clean|
|Power & Performance:|
|Total Connected Load||3.4 kW @ 240V / 2.6 kW @ 208V|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage||3400|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||20 amps|
|Bake Element Wattage||2750|
|Oven Door Latch||Automatic|
|Oven Door Handle||Curved|
|Oven Door Style||With Window|
|Overall Type||Single oven|
|Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Convection Location(s)||No Convection|
|Bake Element Location||Beneath oven floor|
|Convection Type||No Convection|
|Number of Oven Rack Positions||4|
|Venting||Located between oven door and control panel|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|Light(s) Type||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Color Family||Stainless steel|
Part Number: 02249422000P
Part Number: 02249429000P
SSIN : 02249423000P
UID : ef31ac79-17a7-45c9-ba1a-f873da0a722b