Kenmore 42513 4.2 cu. ft. Drop-In Electric Range - Stainless SteelItem # 02242513000P Model # 42513
Great Performance & Easy Cleanup
The Kenmore drop-in electric range is designed with Select Clean®, so you don’t waste time scrubbing. 2 heavy-duty integrated handle racks, EasySet™ electronic oven controls and a dual radiant element make for a flexible cooking experience. Cook up something great with this electric range.
Powerful Cooking Performance
- A high performance 3,000W radiant element makes it easy to boil, brown, sear and sauté to perfection
- The dual element swaps from 6” to 9” in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings
Cook & Clean with Ease
- Cook an entire meal at once with the large 4.2 cu. ft. oven that comfortably accommodates multiple dishes at a time
- The variable broiler lets you set the broiler anywhere between 350° and full broil, for a wide range of meats, melts and meals
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2-4 hours, so you can save time and energy
Designed for Convenience
- Easy Set electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with a simple touch
- Heavy-duty handle-style oven racks pull out easily with an oven mitt for baking made simple
High Performance Heating
Funneling 3,000 Watts of radiant heat to pots, pans and skillets, the high performance radiant element makes it easy to boil, brown, sear and sauté to perfection.
An Element that Fits
The dual element swaps from 6- to 9-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
Meals Ready to Eat
Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
A Wider Range
The variable broiler lets you set the broiler anywhere between 350 degrees and full broil, for a wide range of meats, melts and meals.
Know When it's Hot
Indicator lights shine bright when elements are on, helping prevent burns and other accidents, while reminding you to turn them off when your food is done.
Effective Cleaning on Your Schedule
The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up.
Other Search Results
|Cutout Dimensions||See Installation Guide below Product Description|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||24.125" W x 16.50" H x 18.031" D|
|Width||30 in. (standard)|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||4.2|
|Range Style||Drop-In Ranges|
|Safety Features||Oven control lockout, auto oven shutoff|
|Power & Performance:|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage||2750|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||40 amps|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage||3400|
|Total Connected Load||8.5 kW @ 208V / 11.3 kW @ 240V|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Oven Racks||Chrome on steel|
|Control Type||Electro Mechanical|
|Number of Ovens||Single oven|
|Bake Element Location||Hidden Bake Element|
|Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions||4|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Element Configuration||2 - 9"/6" dual 3000W; 1 - 9"/6" dual 2500W; 2 - 6" 1200W|
|Convection Type||No Convection|
|Certifications & Ratings:|
|Oven Door Window Type||Extra-large|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Color Family||Stainless steel|
Part Number: 02242512000P
Part Number: 02242519000P
SSIN : 02242513000P
UID : 0b4574a9-2162-4067-b161-729fe6613374