Kenmore is America's # 1 appliance brand, trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The Kenmore white countertop microwave oven 69122 takes the guesswork out of microwave cooking. A built-in moisture sensor detects when food is cooked just right, and then automatically turns the oven off when finished.
This 1.2 cu. ft. white 1,200-watt microwave features multi-stage cooking function to take the hassle out of cooking foods that need several cooking cycles. For example, program the defrost cycle and time, the cooking power level and time, the hold warm function. When one stage is complete, the next stage automatically starts. This Kenmore countertop microwave oven also offers Auto Defrost, which thaws out specific foods (such as meat, poultry, fish or bread) without you specifying defrosting and power levels.
- 1.2 cu. ft of interior space is tall enough for a 7-in. mug or 20 oz. cup
- Delivers 1200 watts of power for faster cooking and reheating
- Multi-stage cooking lets you set more than one cooking cycle for a food—like defrost, cook and warm—and automatically runs each cycle in order, at the power you specify and for the time you specify. preparations with multiple steps hassle-free.
- Sensor Cooking eliminates guesswork by detecting moisture in food and automatically adjusting the cooking time
- One-touch cooking has pre-programmed buttons for favorite foods, so you don't have to choose cooking times and power levels
- 10 power levels
- 1-year general warranty