Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cord Length (Feet):||27|
|General Warranty:||1 Year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||13|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Cleaning Width (in.):||14|
|Cord Storage:||Manual Wrap|
|Features:||Asthma & Allergy Friendly, Bagless, Lightweight|
|Number of Amps:||10|
|Number of Filters:||2|
|Number of Height Adjustments:||5|
|Number of Motor Speeds:||1|
|Attachment Reach (ft.):||7.9|
|Attachment Type(s):||Crevice tool, Wand, Brush, Pet brush|
|Number of Onboard Attachments:||4|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Powerful Cleaning
This powerful Kenmore Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner offers 150 air watts of superior suction. Making dirt, dust and crumbs vanish from your home is as easy as gliding its smooth, resistance-free wheels across the surface. Five different height positions allow enough versatility to tackle any hard to reach area. Attachment tools such as a brush, wand and crevice tool let you clean with precision and accuracy around delicate furniture, and the dust cup collects dirt without the hassle of a bag. This Kenmore bagless vacuum cleaner provides all the cleaning power you need.
- Powerful suction pulls dirt from deep within carpeting, rugs and upholstery, while providing enough airflow to make cleaning hard surfaces a breeze.
- Easy to control with one hand, the motorized Pet HandiMate™ hose and wand attachment makes getting pet fur and dander off furniture and out of your car, a breeze.
- The filterless Dust Cup gathers dirt in an easy-to-empty bagless chamber that empties quickly and saves you the cost of replacement bags.
- The LED headlight shines in the dark to reveal dust and dirt lurking under furniture and hiding in corners, so soil build-up doesn't stand a chance.
- 5-position height adjustment positions the cleaning head for optimum airflow and powerful cleaning on bare floors, berbers, high pile carpets and even shag.
Added on October 03, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
San Francisco, CA
It broke after less than 2 months - the ON switch only works as long as I step on continually - hard to vacuum that way. Suction has been poor from the beginning - I have to go over the same area many times to get even the easiest dirt picked up. Most areas need to be cleaned by hand after using the vacuum. SMELLS TERRIBLE WHILE IN USE! strong chemical odor. I can't say if it's the worst vacuum in the world but it's easily the worst I've ever used. I'd give it no stars if that were possible.
Goose Creek, SC
Ease of handling, lightweight in weight but rugged in service, quickly assembled and good hand grips for carrying when needed, love the bag-less feature! The two attachments are easy to disengage and engage
this vac worked great (it was light and EZ to use the attachment) and i was good about checking and cleaning/drying the top filter as needed. However, the switch broke after only 8 mos. of reasonable use and then after 10 mos. it just turned off while in use. Repairman said that the internal plastic unit that facilitates the "on"mode was worn and there was no way to repair it. It was good while it lasted even without the external switch functioning. This unit was under $100-You get what you pay for, and 'would not recommend this product as its components are of cheap plastic.
Have used many sweepers this upright vacuum cleaner is excellent with great suction. Just hopes after months of use that it continues to be a great product. So guess I will have to wait a few more months to see if it continues to be an excellent vacuum.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I cannot brag enough about this vacuum. I have bragged to complete strangers on the street. The suction is fabulous & even maintains strong suction using the attachments--something I have never experienced in an upright vacuum. But now after 10 days (and not 10 days of of usage) the on/off switch no longer works. I am so disappointed. This vacuum really sucks--hoping to replace it with another one???
Purchased the Kenmore Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner Model# CJUBL1 on sale for $79.99. Very easy to put together, only had to put two pieces together with one screw, took about 5 minutes. Started the vacuum up and it started squealing and extremely noisy. Took everything apart that is suppose to come off, just in case the manufacturer left something loose, then put it all back together. Stopped squeaking until I started vacuuming, the wheels are very thin plastic wheels, and they squeak when you push the vacuum, like one of those cheap toy shopping carts that have the plastic wheels. The suction is okay and it gets close to the floor but the noise is extremely loud, I have never had a vacuum that is this noisy before, and very disappointed in this one being a very highly recommended Kenmore brand.
I bought this vacuum after my daughter had bought one and found it so powerful and lightweight. The vacuum is great, but I can't find parts at Sears - anyone have any luck?
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get 10% More than the Cash Savings Back in a Gift Card When You Pay Regular Price Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.