Kenmore 3.4 cu. ft. Top-Load Washing Machine - WhiteItem# 02620022000 | Model# 20022
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 3.4 cu. ft. Top-Load Washing Machine - Optimum Efficiency
Featuring a Dual Action Plus agitator and powerful spin cycles, the Kenmore 3.4 cu. ft. top-load washing machine 20022 offers energy efficient cleaning to save you money. The unique agitator works detergents deep into clothes using both sideways and clockwise motions, while the bleach dispenser delivers perfectly mixed concentrations to more effectively clean your clothes. The powerful 700 rpm spin cycle shortens the time required for drying, saving even more energy. With four load sizes, four water temperatures and eight cycle options, this Kenmore top-loading washing machine allows you to adjust for each individual load.
- The Dual Action® agitator moves both side-to-side and clockwise to double the cleaning power while still delivering gentle care for delicate fabrics.
- Multiple wash cycles give your hardy work clothes, delicate linens, and stained fabrics the treatment they need to look their best.
- A small footprint makes this washer an easy fit for apartments, basements and starter homes, while powerful performance delivers the same clean you’d expect from larger machines.
- Whether you’re washing wool, cotton or high-tech fabrics, a choice of four water temperatures makes it easy to customize your wash.
- Rapid spin speeds squeeze excess water from clothes, linens and more for faster, easier transfer to your dryer and shorter dry times.
Added on January 26, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This washer takes forever to fill and to wash. It's been almost 3 hours washing a load and it stops (to start the Rinse), Wash light turns off, Rinse light turns on and in 2 seconds it turns off and goes back to Wash and it starts washing again. When it finishes, the load is all soaked and I have to start from scratch. If you appreciate your time and you want to save money on water and electricity, DO NOT GET THIS WASHER! I swear they make them this bad so you have to get a new one every 2-3 years. I prefer an old durable washing machine without crappy electronics!
this is the worse washing machine in the history of washing ,it stopped filling with water, tryed two. last time I ever buy appliances from sears , I see they are selling them at KMart look out KMart shoppers it's a lemon on the floor .
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
The price was right, and I wasn't looking to spend a ton of money. The pros - every load comes out clean, no soap residue, the door lock is not as annoying that some have stated, water level choices are nice, water temps are right. Cons - when leaving lid up during filling (sensing) for 10 minutes water automatically empties w/o running cycle and there is no stopping it, a little noisy, but not unbearable ( mine has to go in my kitchen, I can still hear the tv in the living room, but there is no denying that you are running the washer) my delivery guys were GREAT! but Sears forgot to send the hoses ( almost a positive cause I ran to the hardware and got the same exact things $10 cheaper). If it last me 5 years I will be happy with the purchase, you get what you pay for so anything beyond that I would give it 5 stars.
Lake Charles, LA
I gave it 4 stars because I don't like the locking lid feature. You have to cancel the whole wash cycle if you need to open the lid for anything. Then start the whole wash cycle over....however, it does clean your clothes very well
1. Normal cycles only provide a spray rinse. You will not be able to utilize fabric softener on these. 2.Other cycles do provide full tub rinse: HD both & separate Rinse/spin. 3.Buy a Downey ball and drop in at start for above 2 cycles only. 4.Place in area where sound/noise is not an issue, basement/garage. 5.Get over the 9seconds it takes for safety lock to open when pausing. 6.High spin speed enabled by above feature means short dry times. 7.The delicate cycle substitutes for no light wash on this model. 8.The delicate cycle is the ONLY FAST cycle. & utilizes less electricity. 9. Utilize normal cycles when you have time before in the evening 6-8pm to save on water/electric. 10.Save time and electricity buy (gentle cycle) NOT over-washing your lightly soiled clothing, if you work inside and not in construction, you don't need to treat them as such. Note jeans last longer and recommend light, cold washing. 11.If you happen to be spoiled, this machine may not be for you... 300 dollars buys effective cleaning and a reality check.
Having always bought Kenmore I didn't hesitate to buy this washer for a weekend place. BIG mistake. The fill and wash cycle takes what seems forever--- well over an hour. The lock mechanism makes you want to take a hammer to it which is a feeling I rarely have. It is so loud it sounds like a freight train coming through. I've never been so disappointed. Learn from my mistake and buy a different washer. I can't believe this one is still on the market!
Ok let me start from the beginning........THIS WASHER IS THE WORST APPLIANCE PURCHASE EVER!!!!! I have read the reviews before purchasing but I thought to myself that I love my other Kenmore appliances and to to ignore and purchase. First, I have noticed that most if not all of my blouses and my daughter's uniform buttons are missing after the wash?? Second, if you decide to add a piece of clothing - FORGET IT!!!! You stand there FOREVER for the lid to 'unlock'. By then you are so disgusted!!!! It is extremely loud and worst of all, if you want to change cycles.....YOU CAN'T! I had the washer for what - several months and needed to replace the motor??The wash cycle is way too long. I'm going back to Whirlpool!
I'm a single guy who lives alone. I don't need a fancy washer. I knew I wasn't going to get an amazing machine, but I did have an expectation that it wouldn't completely break within 2 years. The lid lock is a bit annoying, but it's tolerable. I don't use fabric softener, but if I did, I could imagine my frustration magnified 10 fold. The real problem is that the drum is like a wild bull. It slams against the sides of the washer with a thundering bang. The clothes get tied and tangled up in the agitator which means that they don't dry during the spin cycle. If too much detergent is used, it won't drain fast enough and with the violent drum shaking the water will fly out of the drum and onto your floor. It's only gotten worse with time. Used to be maybe 1 in 30 loads would result in water overflowing. Now it's 1 in 3. I can't deal with it anymore. I'll never buy a Kenmore ever again. How is Sears still selling this machine? I'm surprised there isn't a class action lawsuit.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.