Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||30 day|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||.73|
Ratings & Reviews
Replacement filter for eight gallon whole house humidifier. Filter ensures maximum humidifier performance, and helps prevent annoying "white dust." Treated filter is mold and mildew resistant, and traps water impurities. Permits maximum airflow resulting in consistent, reliable output.
- High quality anti-microbial wick. Creates no white dust.
- Fits Kenmore® models 03215408000, 15408, 17006, 29706, 29988, 29880C
- Fits Emerson MoistAIR® models MA-0600, MA-0601, MA-0800, MA08000 using MAF2 Wick Filter
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Pine River, MN
We use our humidifier every winter to moisturize the air. We replace the filter every year. I am glad they are available. The humidity helps keep our home comfortable in the winter.
Des Moines, IA
High quality replacement filter for my humidifier. I buy two at a time, and now I will always buy these filters from sears and just pick up in store.
I have found this product to work as it is required to perform. Have used it for two years now, and it has worked perfect. I would recommend it.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Stafford Springs, CT
but every year they get shorter and shorter. The filters don't wrap around the whole water tank setting in the channel like they're supposed to. Originally they went all the way around, now they're about 1 inch short making it difficult to put the top back on.
This replacement filter works so well in my Kenmore humidifier. We have no more dry static "shocks." This filter is easy to change and it catches pollutants that are in the air.
These filters develop a calcium carbonate coating over time. Rather than replacing them, you can soak them in vinegar (a mild acid) overnight. Nearly all the carbonate will be removed and you have a filter close to new!
Grand Prairie, TX
This is the only filter that I've found that's readily available for the 8 gallon humidifier without having to buy bulk and cut it to size. It usually last for one season, so I bought and extra, 1 for a back up/
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.