Kenmore Progressive Upright Vacuum - Red PepperItem# 02031069000 | Model# 31069
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cord Length (Feet):||30|
|Bag Type:||Kenmore O - 53293 (2 Pack), 53294 (6 Pack)|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||19|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Cleaning Width (in.):||15|
|Cord Storage:||Manual Wrap|
|Features:||Asthma & Allergy Friendly, Bagged|
|Number of Amps:||12|
|Number of Filters:||2|
|Number of Height Adjustments:||4|
|Number of Motor Speeds:||1|
|Pile Height Adjustment:||Manual|
|Other Features:||Power Flow - dual wall design with additional vents around the dust bag to maintain air flow circulation as dirt accumulates|
|Attachment Reach (ft.):||14|
|Attachment Type(s):||Crevice tool, combo brush, telescoping wand. Extra long 14 ft. hose and Pet Handi Mate (air driven turbine for pet hair)|
|Number of Onboard Attachments:||4|
|Total Attachments Included:||4|
|Bag Item Number:||02053294000|
|Belt Item Number:||02005275000|
|Filter Item Number:||02086889000|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Progressive Upright Vacuum - Hardwood & Carpet
The Kenmore Progressive upright vacuum offers a smooth transition from carpet to bare floor and vice versa with an agitator shut-off switch. This vacuum also has Kenmore's Power-Flow feature, which keeps air flowing through a dual chamber even when the bag is full. Ideal for homeowners with allergies, the Kenmore Progressive upright vacuum uses HEPA Media filtration to trap dust, dander and pollen, leaving you with cleaner floors and cleaner air. The super handy performance indicator notifies you if you need to change or check the bag.
- Designed to make cleaning-up after pets a cinch, the Pet Handi-Mate™ attachment lifts hair, dander and more from furniture, rugs and carpeting in seconds.
- A super long 14-foot hose lets you reach further, helping cut down on outlet swapping, and giving you the reach you need to get the house cleaned fast.
- A 30-foot power cord goes a long way, enabling you to cover the length and breadth of most rooms, without having to move the plug into different outlets.
- The Reach-Out telescoping wand helps you get to places you normally couldn’t reach, cleaning window treatments, ceiling fans and other above-floor surfaces without a step ladder.
- The True HEPA certified filter can be trusted to remove almost all significant allergens from air flowing through the vacuum, so you can breathe easy.
- The LED electronic indicator lets you know when the dust bag is full or the hose is clogged, so you can fix it quickly and get back to cleaning.
- A foot-operated on/off switch gives you the power you need to move the vacuum from a carpeted surface to a bare floor, so you get the performance you need, on the fly.
Added on September 16, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Do not buy this vacuum cleaner. The brush motor broke after two years and it costs almost as much as the vacuum to replace. When it did work it was very heavy and cumbersome to use. I was very disappointed as I grew up with Kenmore brands but this product does not live up to the reputation.
Seems to be a "throw away" model. Even feels cheaply made. Bought less than 2 years ago, and handle has broken through both sections. Because of this crack the switch will not stay on. The need to hold the switch in the "on" position while vacuuming caused more stress on the handle, cracking it further. Will not purchase again. I do not recommend.
I purchased this vacuum back in NOV 2014. Most of our vacuums seem to last three or four years before they break. I usually purchase the bag type vacuums, being more thrifty, and having purchased one over ten years ago, I decided to step down to the Progressive Upright. Silly me, I should've purchased the 2 year warrant. Started getting a bad smell from the machine. I replaced the belt, the smell persisted. The motor has burned out and I do not want to risk starting a fire. The unit performed well, but it obviously did not last long. Beware, purchase with a warranty.
So far so good, purchased this vacuum cleaner yesterday. First Kenmore Vacuum. So far it works great. Awesome suction, good agitation... Grooms carpet nicely. Easy to assemble and easy to manuver around the house. I have thick plush carpet, so this vacuum glides easily across the area. Hope this vacuum lasts a while.
I have been using this vacuum for a month. It performs well, has powerful suction. The attachments work as they were intended. The corner attachment got to the tight spots around the basement windows easily. The expanding hose made it easy getting to those basement windows as well. I appreciate the extra long electrical cord. I can use one outlet for multiple rooms. I was skeptical about using the pet attachment on the stairs. But it worked just fine. It is nothing fancy, but its got a bag, good suction, and usable attachments. Just what I was looking for, something inexpensive and functional.
its light weight, picks up very good. I 3 dogs, a cat and 3 ferrets and it does the pick all the animals hair. Im happy!!! Kenmore yes!!!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.