Kenmore Progressive Upright Vacuum - Red PepperItem# 02031069000 | Model# 31069
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cord Length (Feet):||30|
|Bag Type:||Kenmore O - 53293 (2 Pack), 53294 (6 Pack)|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||19|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Bag or Bagless:||Bag|
|Cleaning Width (in.):||15|
|Cord Storage:||Manual Wrap|
|Number of Amps:||12|
|Number of Filters:||2|
|Number of Height Adjustments:||4|
|Number of Motor Speeds:||1|
|Pile Height Adjustment:||Manual|
|Recommended Floor Type:||Carpet & Bare Floor|
|Other Features:||Power Flow - dual wall design with additional vents around the dust bag to maintain air flow circulation as dirt accumulates|
|Attachment Reach (ft.):||14|
|Attachment Type(s):||Crevice tool, combo brush, telescoping wand. Extra long 14 ft. hose and Pet Handi Mate (air driven turbine for pet hair)|
|Number of Onboard Attachments:||4|
|Total Attachments Included:||4|
|Bag Item Number:||02053294000|
|Belt Item Number:||02005275000|
|Filter Item Number:||02086889000|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Progressive Upright Vacuum - Hardwood & Carpet
The Kenmore Progressive upright vacuum offers a smooth transition from carpet to bare floor and vice versa with an agitator shut-off switch. This vacuum also has Kenmore's Power-Flow feature, which keeps air flowing through a dual chamber even when the bag is full. Ideal for homeowners with allergies, the Kenmore Progressive upright vacuum uses HEPA Media filtration to trap dust, dander and pollen, leaving you with cleaner floors and cleaner air. The super handy performance indicator notifies you if you need to change or check the bag.
- The 3D Inducer Motor™ combines the power of three motors to deliver powerful beltless suction that cuts down on maintenance and repairs.
- Designed to make cleaning-up after pets a cinch, the Pet PowerMate™ attachment lifts hair, dander and more from furniture, rugs and carpeting in seconds.
- A super long 14-foot hose lets you reach further, helping cut down on outlet swapping, and giving you the reach you need to get the house cleaned fast.
- A 30-foot power cord goes a long way, enabling you to cover the length and breadth of most rooms, without having to move the plug into different outlets.
- The Reach-Out telescoping wand helps you get to places you normally couldn’t reach, cleaning window treatments, ceiling fans and other above-floor surfaces without a step ladder.
- The True HEPA certified filter can be trusted to remove almost all significant allergens from air flowing through the vacuum, so you can breathe easy.
- The LED electronic indicator lets you know when the dust bag is full or the hose is clogged, so you can fix it quickly and get back to cleaning.
- A handle-embedded brush on/off switch gives you the power you need to move the vacuum from a carpeted surface to a bare floor, so you get the performance you need, on the fly.
Added on September 16, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Do not buy this vacuum cleaner. The brush motor broke after two years and it costs almost as much as the vacuum to replace. When it did work it was very heavy and cumbersome to use. I was very disappointed as I grew up with Kenmore brands but this product does not live up to the reputation.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this for my daughter who needed a vacuum.I have this vacuum for several years. It is so versatile. It has a lot of power and really cleans our carpet and tile. It is very compact. I can reach over 8 feet to clean the ceilings and above the cabinets. I have small rugs and upolstery that I can clean with the smaller brush that actually works like a minature vacuum. It has only 2 accessories a long tube that cleans the baseboards and a small brush. It doesn't need anything else. I use a hepa bag and it keeps all the dust contained and very easy to dispose of without getting dust up your nose. It still is working great after 4 years. I love it.
I have always used a Kenmore vacuum...I vacuum on a daily basis, and the sales clerk told me this is "the best"....mine started smoking abut the 5th time I used it, filling my living room with an electrical smoke smell. Turned it off and returned it. Bought a demo model of a Kenmore Intuition they had, it works great....I think the Progressive was cheaply made, too strong a suction, believe it or not, and didn't have all the bells and whistles of my old Kenmore that finally died. Don't recommend at all...
I had the earlier version of this sweeper that told when the floor was clean (intelliclean I think). I thought this one had the same feature. Other than that this is a great product.
Outperforms my dyson animal which fell apart due to its cheap plastic parts (this vacuum also has cheap plastic parts but they are bit sturdier even though it was less than half the price). Had a great experience using the help hotline when it wouldn't turn on. SUPER strong suction, well designed bag and the one screw assembly can't be beat. Not a high end vaccum - just a workhorse that is easy to buy, setup, and use. And: the on shore help line is a terrific service that has made me a kenmore customer for life. I have two cats and variety of floor surfaces. Worked great on tile, wood, and carpet!
The pet hair tool does not spin the beaters once it touches a furniture surface. Pet tool does not work. The hose has a bent handle that prevents me from easily cleaning the pet hair off of the couch and chairs. If it was a straight attachment, I could reach every surface. But this very poor design of a bent handle prevents cleaning any further than the first 12 inches.
Los Gatos, CA
Virginia Beach, VA
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.