Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner - BlueberryItem# 02021614000 | Model# 21614
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cord Length (Feet):||28|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||23.1|
|Accessories Included:||Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush/Upholstery Tool, Bare Floor Tool, Motorized Pet PowerMate Tool, Pet Hair Catcher Tool|
|Controls on Handle:||Yes|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Bag or Bagless:||Bag|
|Bag Type:||True HEPA Cloth Dust Bag|
|Cleaning Width (in.):||14|
|Number of Amps:||12|
|Number of Filters:||2|
|Number of Height Adjustments:||4|
|Number of Motor Speeds:||Variable|
|Pile Height Adjustment:||Manual|
|Recommended Floor Type:||Carpet & Bare Floor|
|Attachment Type(s):||Crevice, Combo Dust Brush/Upholstery, Bare Floor, Pet PowerMate, Pet Hair Catcher|
|Attachment Reach (ft.):||11|
|Number of Onboard Attachments:||2|
|Total Attachments Included:||5|
|Bag Item Number:||02054321000|
|Belt Item Number:||02053013000|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum - Superior Cleaning
Cleaning floors and furniture is now a simple process with the Kenmore Progressive canister vacuum. A 2-motor system, retractable cord storage, Stair Grip and variable speed settings make carpet and bare floor cleaning a cinch. This vacuum's true HEPA filter keeps pet dander and dust out of the air so you can breathe easy. From the 7-foot hose that swivels 360 degrees and reaches the highest surfaces to the Horsehair dusting brush for fine wooden furniture and floors, this vacuum has the tools to get the job done.
- Designed to make cleaning-up after pets a cinch, the Pet PowerMate™ attachment lifts hair, dander and more from furniture, rugs and carpeting in seconds.
- Ideal for all types of cleaning, the variable speed control lets you adjust the vacuuming speed based on the amount of dust and dirt you're picking up.
- The exclusive Stair Grip™ feature keeps the canister body upright and securely in place while the stairs get cleaned, for solid performance and increased safety.
- A 7-foot hose reaches from floor to ceiling, around corners and far beyond, so no matter where you need to clean, dirt cannot escape.
- Quick to connect and featuring an array of attachments, the CrossOver Handle rapidly transitions the vacuum from carpet to flooring, crevice cleaning to pet hair pick-up.
- The True HEPA certified filter can be trusted to remove almost all significant allergens from air flowing through the vacuum, so you can breathe easy.
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This vacuum sweeper is very similar to my old Kenmore one and does an even better job with all the dog hair. I do like the fact that you can extend the handle easily.
This particular vacuum cleaner is very easy to handle and move around to get into difficult areas. It has enough power to pick up any dirt. Being lighter it can be used to do the stairs....
Walnut Creek, CA
I purchased this vacuum to use on my carpet and hard wood floor. It's easy to switch from one surface to another (just flick a button) and the attachments are easy to use and all within reach. The canister moves with you and it is much easier than the Shark which I originally intended to buy. I prefer old fashioned bags to the bag free as the mess is all contained when you open it up to clean it out.
I THINK THE PREVIOUS TWO VACUUMS I PURCHASED FROM SEARS WHICH WERE ABOUT THE SAME PRICE WERE BETTER THAN THIS NEW ONE. THE PLASTIC HANDLE IS TOO HEAVY, AND I DON'T LIKE HAVING THE EXTRA NOZZLE STORED ON THE HANDLE. ALL ATTACHMENTS SHOULD BE STORED IN THE CANNISTER LIKE THEY USED TO BE. WHEN YOU THINK YOU ARE IMPROVING A PRODUCT A COMPANY MUCH OF THE TIME LOWERS THE QUAITY OF THE PRODUCT. I RECOMMENDED THIS VACUUM TO A FRIEND AND TOOK HER TO PURCHASE THIS VACUUM FROM SEARS AND NOW AM EMBARRASSED THAT I DID SO. GET BACK ON THE BALL AND IMPROVE THE CHANGES YOU MADE. I SEE YOU ALSO NEED TO IMPROVE YOUR WAY OF COUNTING LETTERS ENTERED. I ERASED SOME AND KNOW I DON'T HAVE AS MANY LETTERS AS WHAT THE CHARACTER NUMBERS READ AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS SURVEY.
I love this vacuum. The reason I purchased this particular vacuum was for its special pet cleaning feature. It has a removable hand held head with very strong suction, I have two beautiful dos that are always on the couch and the shed terribly. I have tried other hand held vacuums but the suction on this one is better than any I have tried. It is a canister vacuum so it make it easier to use with its long hose and it is very light weight.
we have 2 of these vacuums and have been very pleased. some of the negative posts i believe tend to be user understanding of the attachments which is covered in the manual. love the stair feature.
This is a great vacuum. Easy to move around. Great suction and easy to change suction levels and carpet height. Cord retracts automatically. Separate tools have great suction. Lots of different attachments.
Catheys Valley, CA
I have LOVED my Kenmore Vacuums. I was so devoted to the brand that even though my mom said that her Dyson was the best, I stayed true to my Kenmore. I am so disappointed in this style. With my other Kenmore vacuums I used to be able to use the end of the wand to vacuum tight places, like under the couch. This style has a HUGE plastic end and it doesn't fit, even if you put the small crevice wand on the HUGE plastic end it still doesn't fit. There is a feature that is completely unnecessary, I can't find the reason anyone would need it, that feature is the ability to adjust the suction of the vacuum. I spent a few minutes trying to figure out why my vacuum had no suction then I realized this little button was on low suction. Who needs their vacuum to have less suction? I wish I could take this one back and I am disappointed in myself for not listening to my mom.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.