Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner - BlueberryItem# 02021614000 | Model# 21614
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cord Length (Feet):||28|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||23.1|
|Accessories Included:||Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush/Upholstery Tool, Bare Floor Tool, Motorized Pet PowerMate Tool, Pet Hair Catcher Tool|
|Controls on Handle:||Yes|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Bag or Bagless:||Bag|
|Bag Type:||True HEPA Cloth Dust Bag|
|Cleaning Width (in.):||14|
|Features:||Asthma & Allergy Friendly, Bagged, Designed for Pets, Multi Surface|
|Number of Amps:||12|
|Number of Filters:||2|
|Number of Height Adjustments:||4|
|Number of Motor Speeds:||Variable|
|Pile Height Adjustment:||Manual|
|Recommended Floor Type:||Carpet & Bare Floor|
|Attachment Type(s):||Crevice, Combo Dust Brush/Upholstery, Bare Floor, Pet PowerMate, Pet Hair Catcher|
|Attachment Reach (ft.):||11|
|Number of Onboard Attachments:||2|
|Total Attachments Included:||5|
|Bag Item Number:||02054321000|
|Belt Item Number:||02053013000|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum - Superior Cleaning Cleaning floors and furniture is now a simple process with theKenmore Progressive canister vacuum. A 2-motor system, retractable cord storage, Stair Grip and variable speed settings make carpet and bare floor cleaning a cinch. This vacuum's true HEPA filter keeps pet dander and dust out of the air so you can breathe easy. From the 7-foot hose that swivels 360 degrees and reaches the highest surfaces to the Horsehair dusting brush for fine wooden furniture and floors, this vacuum has the tools to get the job done.
- Designed to make cleaning-up after pets a cinch, the Pet PowerMate™ attachment lifts hair, dander and more from furniture, rugs and carpeting in seconds.
- Ideal for all types of cleaning, the variable speed control lets you adjust the vacuuming speed based on the amount of dust and dirt you're picking up.
- The exclusive Stair Grip™ feature keeps the canister body upright and securely in place while the stairs get cleaned, for solid performance and increased safety.
- A 7-foot hose reaches from floor to ceiling, around corners and far beyond, so no matter where you need to clean, dirt cannot escape.
- Quick to connect and featuring an array of attachments, the CrossOver Handle rapidly transitions the vacuum from carpet to flooring, crevice cleaning to pet hair pick-up.
- The True HEPA certified filter can be trusted to remove almost all significant allergens from air flowing through the vacuum, so you can breathe easy.
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I've had Kenmore vacuums most of my adult life and thought they were great. This one was horrible--the floor piece hardly touched the floor, the parts were hard to take apart. I could go on and on. Suffice to say I returned it shortly after purchasing it.
Purchased this to replace an older model. I should have just had the older one reconditioned! Ive had this modle for over a year and I hate it!! The tools are useless. Especially the crevice one! Its so thick and clunky, it doesn't fit in any "crevice" and the suction is just not strong enough to make up for the lack of fit into tight spots. I can no longer get in those small spaces like along seems or under baseboards or even under oven!! The pet hair piece....I think I may have the wrong one! It DOES NOT attach! Again I wish I had returned when I could, but I held out thinking I'd get used to it....I thought Id love the telescoping wand...at its longest point its not that much longer then one that doesn't telescope and at its shortest point its really only practical for my 5 year old to push. Save yourself the trouble and don't bother! Or try it for 29 days, then return it!
Carson City, NV
We purchased this vacuum based on Consumer Reports recommendation. However, after using the vacuum for about 2 years, we have had to replace it--the quality of this machine was very poor. About 1 month after purchasing it, the power cord would not retract. A month later, the rollers would hang up on the low head setting. About 6 months,ago one of the wheels fell off because of a cheap piece of plastic it was attached to, and then shortly thereafter, the head adjustment setting broke. Based on our experience, I would not recommend this vacuum to anybody.
Silver Spring, MD
Canister vacuum with built in nozzle for cleaning stairs furniture difficult to reach places is light weight but with great suction power.
This vacuum was designed totally wrong. Everything about it makes it hard to use. The attachments are not functional. The connection mechanisms are all bulky and makes using this difficult in even large spaces, just forget tight or small areas. The entire line should be replaced free of charge for anyone who purchased.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.