Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||45.5|
|Door Opening Height (In.):||16.50|
|Door Opening Width (In.):||24.13|
|Lower Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.2|
|Lower Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.13" W x 16.50" H x 18.03" D|
|Upper Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.13" W x 16.50" H x 18.03" D|
|Controls and Features:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Series Feature Package:||Kenmore Professional|
|Gas or Electric:||Electric|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2200|
|Lower Oven Broiler Element Wattage:||4000|
|Lower Oven Convection Wattage:||2500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||8.3 kW @ 240V / 6.3 kW @ 208V|
|Upper Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2200|
|Upper Oven Broiler Element Wattage:||4000|
|Upper Oven Convection Wattage:||2500 watts|
|Oven Door Handle:||Straight|
|Upper/Single Oven Configuration:|
|Upper Oven Bake Element Location:||Beneath oven floor|
|Upper Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Upper Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.2|
|Upper Oven Light(s) Type:||Halogen|
|Lower Oven Configuration:|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Location:||Beneath oven floor|
|Lower Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Convection Type:||Fan w/ Additional Element or Burner|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||All self-clean|
|Overall Type:||Double oven|
|Pans & Racks:||Roasting rack|
|Temperature Range:||100-550 deg. F|
|Venting:||Between upper oven door and control panel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
Kenmore PRO cooking products bring the professional chef out in us all. Convection oven with 2500 watt convection element and variable speed fan provides the ultimate cooking experience. Premium Professional style knobs allow for precise control. Temperature probe gives perfectly cooked internal temperature when roasting.
- Prepare fabulous meals fast and easy - utilizing a fan and the addition of a hidden 2,500 watt third heating element, True Convection prepares evenly baked & beautifully browned foods throughout the oven even when filled to capacity. The third element eliminates temperature fluctuations to seal in juices for more succulent roasts
- Enjoy moist, tender meats precisely cooked to perfection - convenient temperature probe takes the guesswork out of cooking. Set the oven temperature and insert the electronic temperature probe into the turkey or roast and the probe will signal the oven to turn off automatically at the desired temperature
- Cook an entire meal at once - the two large 4.2 cu. ft. self-clean oven accommodates multiple dishes & features heavy-duty handle-style oven racks that pull out easily with an oven mitt
- A beautiful finish with exceptional durability - 304 Stainless Steel is virtually corrosion resistant. This stainless steel is used in hospital surgical equipment, & nuclear vessels
- Cook and look like a professional - enjoy the ultimate in superior home gourmet control while the professional-style knob controls & analog gauges add a professional touch of class in your kitchen
- Enjoy gourmet cooking with the included accessories - the gourmet accessory package includes a roasting rack, griddle & a searing grill. The roasting rack is perfect for slow-roasting meat for delicious results. The searing grill sears chicken, fish, & steak to seal in juices and flavors
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We have had our oven for 4 years now, and we are ready to install the 4th motherboard. It does not run true, and the motherboard will blow out the element as well. There is no excuse for an oven as expensive as this to have these major problems. Steer clear. We will not be back again.
I bought this product about 4 years ago. I have had nothing but problems from day one. Sears did fix the sensor for the temperature control. But there was always a problem with the ovens heating unevenly and burning everything in the back left hand corner. I had the extended warranty and called the service dept several times. The answer I got from the tech was that I was nuts and did not know how to use the ovens properly. Also that even though there are 3 racks in the oven, I should only be using the one rack & it should be in the middle of the oven. Great service dept you have there Sears. My other regular oven I could use all 3 racks. As I do a lot of cooking and baking, that was the purpose of getting a double oven. Especially for the holidays. It has not worked in my favor, only against me. I have always bought my appliances from Sears and never had a problem with a single product until this one. Now I'm stuck either spending $600 to replace the elements, (which MIGHT fix the problem) or buy new ovens. If you buy products from Sears, go with a reputable company for service and not their extended plans.
Lone Tree, CO
We bought these ovens les then 4 years ago and they are junk. They shut off by themselves in the middle of cooking. We have never used the self clean function and we still have problems with the control panel. Last night I had the oven on for 20 minutes and the back I've the oven where the convection fan is was glowing red. I'm afraid it will catch fire. These are a waste of money and sears doesn't care.
I have been buying Kenmore products for over 20 years. I loved the bran until now. Bought these ovens 3 years ago and have had nothing but problems. Thank God I bought the extended on it. Sears has replaced everything on it that they could and it still does not work properly. It does not bake evenly, it has a condensation problem, it takes forever to preheat. does not self cleaning, but the problem that is most significant and unexceptable is that it beeps constantly with the temp variation and eventually errors out. It would beep at least 20-30 times a minute . Run from this unit.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
This has never worked right since we got it 4 years ago. It gets error message if both ovens are used then shuts off. Just learned that mother board needs replacing at $600 and this is a fire hazard waiting to happen. Technician indicates flame shooting out of board.
I had been waiting for this item to go on sale. The sale price was excellent. This wall oven is professional looking and I am happy with this purchase so far.
We replaced our Viking oven with this oven. For those taht were saying the Kenmore Pro was loud, I do not see this. It is quiet and it cooks very well. The oven not only looks great but works great!
I am in love with my new oven! The oven needed 8amp wire instead of the 10 our old oven used. Once the write was replaced, installation went smoothly! Stainless steel is easy to keep clean. Controls are easy to set and with both the dial and electronic display setting the correct temperature is perfect I haven't needed to use the oven cleaning cycle yet, but the oven is really easy to wipe out. I'm VERY happy with my purchase!
Cut Off, LA
Kenmore double convection pro-elite oven. Don't buy this! Sears does NOT stand behind their product. Oncy they have your $ they won't give you a new one. It is a fire hazard. The many electrical faults make it heat up unpredictably and it's internal compnents melt. We have five service calls so far and heven't even used the self-clean yet--the technicians told us that will most likely burn it out completely. It has locked up and overheated so we couldn't even get our food out and it burned by the time the oven cooled enough to release the self-locking mechanism--nothing but prpoblems. They should recall them all under the Lemon law but just keep selling them...
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Save an Extra 15% off Kenmore Wall Ovens and Cooktops when purchased together. Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Nov-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.