Kenmore 12-Cup Programmable Aroma Control Coffee MakerItem# 00840706000 | Model# 367101
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Water Tank Capacity:||1.80|
|Coffee Maker Type:||Drip coffee maker|
|Maximum Cups Per Brew:||12-14 cups|
|General Warranty:||2 Years|
|Item Type:||Coffee or espresso maker|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Stop & Serve Feature:||No|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Removable Water Reservoir:||No|
|Removable Drip Tray:||No|
|Auto Shut Off:||Yes|
|Variable Steam Control:||No|
|Pressure Safety Valve:||No|
|Power and Performance:|
Ratings & Reviews
Save some cash! Simply print and fill out the mail-in rebate and save $10 on this Kenmore Appliance.
- From golden filters to carbon filtering to remove impurities, the Kenmore stainless steel 12-cup programmable coffee maker is loaded with features that create a great cup every time
- The system includes aroma control technology that gives you better flavor by steeping the grounds before gradually releasing the coffee to the carafe
- Programmable timer with an LED display you can set for up the night before
- An outer water gauge lets you double check your measurements
- The glass carafe has a rubberized handle for a sure grip
- The warmer plate has a non-stick coating
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 13.5" x 9.3"
- Weighs 5.5 pounds
- Two-year warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 20, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
This is a great coffee maker, especially for the sale price of $35. It has the gold, permanent filter and auto-off and is programmable. Better than the cusinart it replaced.
I like the quick and quiet brewing and it looks good on the counter. The filter basket is easier to clean than my last 2 coffeemakers because the flutes on the inside are all parallel. Most have them going in different directions which make it tougher. The only problem's I've encountered is the carafe's plastic rim makes it tough to pour all the water out of it. It is especially annoying when filling the tank. Also there are up and down arrows encased in a square in the display. The manual does not explain them and I only found out after resetting the water filter cycle count. I purchased mine at Kmart and they don't sell the replacement filters.
First, let me say do not hesitate buying this maker. It makes a great cup of coffee. It has the cone style gold filter - no need to buy filters. The only issue for me is the small water reservoir area makes it difficult to pour in the last bit of water. Now pay attention - their specifications are wrong. It is not 6.5" high. It is 13.5" high. It does not have 12 - 14 cups. It is 4-12 cups. It does have stop and serve, you can get coffee during brewing.