Kenmore Intuition Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - WhiteItem# 02031040000 | Model# 31040
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cord Length (Feet):||35|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||23|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Bag or Bagless:||Bagless|
|Cleaning Width (in.):||15|
|Cord Storage:||Manual Wrap|
|Number of Amps:||12|
|Number of Filters:||1|
|Number of Height Adjustments:||4|
|Number of Motor Speeds:||1|
|Recommended Floor Type:||Carpet & Bare Floor|
|Attachment Reach (ft.):||12|
|Attachment Type(s):||Pet HandiMate|
|Number of Onboard Attachments:||3|
|Total Attachments Included:||3|
|Filter Item Number:||02080007000|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Intuition Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Easy Cleanup
This adjustable Kenmore upright bagless vacuum cleaner handles tough dirt with style and ease. The surprisingly-quiet 12-amp motor creates an air cyclone that powers air past an advanced HEPA filter, trapping the dirt inside. This beltless and bagless upright vacuum cleaner comes complete with a 35' cord and all the attachments you need to get the job done. You'll especially love the Pet HandiMate device that lifts fine pet hair off delicate furniture and fixtures. Make housework easier on yourself with the Kenmore Intuition Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner.
- Innovative Cyclonic Design uses centrifugal force to create powerful, consistent suction that pulls dirt and hair easily from carpet fibers, cracks and upholstery.
- Designed to make cleaning-up after pets a cinch, the Pet PowerMate™ attachment lifts hair, dander and more from furniture, rugs and carpeting in seconds.
- The Direct Drive™ system operates without a belt to increase energy transfer and cut down on repairs, giving you the power you need with fewer interruptions.
- The Reach-Out telescoping wand helps you get to places you normally couldn’t reach, cleaning window treatments, ceiling fans and other above-floor surfaces without a step ladder.
- The filterless dust cup gathers dirt in a round chamber that empties quickly and saves you the cost of replacement bags.
- From high pile carpeting to bare floors, 4-position height adjustment positions the cleaning head for optimum airflow and powerful cleaning.
- The LED headlight shines in the dark to reveal dust and dirt lurking under furniture and hiding in corners, so soil build-up doesn't stand a chance.
Added on January 31, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
My husband and I did research on various vacuum cleaners and were all set to buy a Dyson. We went to Sears in Kenmore, NY, and had a very knowledgeable salesman who demonstrated and explained the features of various vacuums. We discovered that the Kenmore Intuition was more suited to our needs because we have newly refinished hardwood floors, and the Dyson appeared to drag across the floor when it was in hardwood floor mode. We didn't want to risk scratching our floors.
The Kenmore Intuition does a wonderful job. I couldn't believe how much it picked up on the first vacuuming, and realized that my old Hoover and his Electrolux had been doing a poor job. The first vacuuming almost filled the bagless canister. ICK! We have a dog, and I feel confident that it is going to continue to do a wonderful job for us.
Many things are wrong: It clogs up right behind the rotating wheels and must be unclogged constantly. Every 6 or 7 passes, which is what it takes to pick up one normal pass, it spits back dirt and dust on to the carpet. It's extremely heavy, which wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the other bad things. The pet feature does not suck up anything. This machine is a sad piece of junk. I am very displeased and wish I would have never purchased it. You will be too.
This vacuum is heavy, it takes several passes before it picks up DIRT, the hose is too stiff to maneuver and the parts break easily. I had a Kenmore canister for 15 years before the wheels broke and thought we'd try an upright instead. I use a Shark vacuum at work and I should have purchased that instead.
Mountain Lakes, NJ
Kenmore did an excellent job in the making of this vacuum. At first it was a little strange getting use to but it's suction power and it ability to maneuver under tables makes using a joy. The only setback I see is that it maybe a little to heavy for and older person to use on steps.
Everyone in the family has used a few times. A little on the heavy side compared to a canister model, but it seems to work fine. Picks up almost all fluff and dirt. Emptying the dirt basket is a breeze.
Arrived even sooner than expected! Went together quickly and easily with clear instructions. Only used for one ay so far. Picks up pet hair like crazy with great suction. Could be better at edge-cleaning. On/off switch is awkward, maybe it just needs some getting used to. Haven't tried tools yet.
This is the third vacuum I have purchased in the last three months and this will be the one I am keeping. Pros: Easy to put together Easy to use Fairly decent suction Cons: Heavy and hard to push on certain settings Small waste compartment Note: We have three dogs in our house, that shed, so this may be a biased opinion on the compartment. I find I have to empty it after I vacuum each level of our home. I just wish I could find one that was more convenient for my type of cleaning.
Saint Louis, MO
I bought this because I needed something better at picking up dog hair from rugs, but still ok with wood floors. (Even auto adjusts if you go off the rug)This thing is super powerful- but it is heavy and difficult to maneuver at times. It has enough attachments where I think I could do anything. It sucked up dog hair I didn't even know was there. Keeper in my book!
If I had to do over again I would NOT spend a dime on this vacum I went from a Kenmore canister to this. I loved my old canister but it was done after 20 years. Thought I would be 'green' and go bagless because that's the in thing. This is a piece of ****. Plugs up, doesn't reach my high ceilings and the hose holders broke soon after purchase. Why replace when they will break again. I like to clean corners and edges on the floor so I take the hose off often. I've always loved Kenmore products but this has changed my opinion. Don't spend your money on this, keep shopping.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $299 and over Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.