Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Backup Overheat Fuse:||Yes|
|Thermostat Heat Control:||No|
|Tip Over Shut-Off:||No|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Power and Performance:|
|Heater Rating (btu.):||4500|
|Heater Rating (watts.):||1000/1300|
|Heating Area (Sq. Ft.):||1000|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans
Warm just the rooms you use most with the Kenmore 95092 infrared room heater. You can set your thermostat to a lower temperature and save energy by not heating that empty guest room, rarely used office or virtually untouched formal dining room. And this Kenmore compact infrared heater is portable, so you can take it from room to room.
The Kenmore infrared room heater can heat up to 1,000 square feet and has two heat settings—1,000 watt and 1,300 watt. The infrared design has no exposed heating elements, so it's safe for use around kids and pets as well.
- This Kenmore infrared room heater is a friend to you and the environment, allowing you to turn the thermostat down, saving resources, and, subsequently, cutting energy costs
- Adds extra warmth to the room you're using, so you're not paying to heat unused spaces
- Warms up to 1,000 square feet
- High (1,300 watt) and low (1,000 watt) heat settings let you customize your coziness
- Compact, portable design (weights less than 20 pounds) goes from room to room with ease, so you can take the warmth with you
- No exposed heating elements; safe for use around children and pets
- Lifetime washable filter
- Durable metal cabinet
- Weight: 19.5 pounds
Added on September 09, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is my second winter with this heater. I was afraid to buy it because of all the bad reviews, but I ended up buying it and I'm glad I did. It works great, I use it all the time. It is not as loud as any other heater. I can watch Tv with the heater close by and I do not have a problem hearing the Tv. For $99 I'm planning on buying another one for my upstairs.
I purchased this heater in Dec '12, I have used it maybe 4 months. Got it out 2 weeks ago to knock the chill off ( which is all it is really good for ). After a couple days I happen to be looking out the window when I noticed smoke coming up, I ran over to check it out and it was coming from the plug/outlet. The cord was extremely hot. I decided to see if it was the heater or the outlet so I tried other things in the outlet (later) and they were fine, tried the heater in another outlet on another breaker and once again the cord got extremely hot. Very poor quality for Kenmore!!!
North Charleston, SC
trust the other reviews,stay away from this product. took it out of the box plugged it in, and was so loud i couldnt hear the tv! then the fan started sqeaking so bad i had to unplug. tried it again and fan made an ever louder sqeaking noise. it sounded like it wanted to explode. no wonder sears is struggling.another kenmore flop!!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.