Kenmore Stainless Steel 4 Burner Gas Grill with OvenItem# 07123665000 | Model# 464225913
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Primary Cooking Area:||400 sq. in. and above|
|Primary Cooking Area (sq. in.):||577|
|Total Cooking Area Range:||700 sq. in. and above|
|Total Grill Cooking Area (sq. in.):||1059|
|Wheel or Caster Size (in.):||4|
|Assembly:||Ready to assemble|
|Fuel Type:||Propane (LP)|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Lid Color:||Stainless steel|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Body Material:||Stainless steel|
|Material, Lid:||Stainless steel|
|Included with Item:|
|Grill Side Shelf:||Yes|
|Handle Material:||Stainless steel|
|Number of Wheels:||4|
|Wheels Location:||All four legs|
|Number of Cooking Grates:||More than 3|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited warranty|
|Warranty Terms - Parts:||10 year burner warranty|
|Burner Material:||Stainless Steel tube burner|
|Heat Distribution:||Stainless steel|
|Prefer Electronic Ignition:||Yes|
|Temperature Gauge Location:||Lid|
|BTUs Per Hour:||40,000 or more|
|Bonus Grid Material:||Porcelain-coated steel|
|Bonus Grid Type:||Warming rack|
|Cooking Grate Material:||Stainless Steel Rod|
|Primary Grid Burner No.:||4|
|Bonus Burner Type:||Flush mounted bonus burner|
|Side Burner Included:||Yes|
|Shelves & Storage:|
|Side Shelf Material:||Stainless steel|
|Side Shelf Type:||Stationary|
Ratings & Reviews
This Gas Grill with Oven by Kenmore Is Ready to Cook for Your Crowd
The Kenmore Industrial 4 Burner Gas Grill with Oven will have you grilling, baking, searing and roasting for all your gathering with family and friends. It's perfect for block parties, team celebrations and family reunions by providing you with its generous 826 square inches of cooking space. With the added oven you can bake cookies or your favorite baked beans while the burgers and hotdogs are grilling away. If it's steak night, you can sear your steak on the searing burner just like a restaurant chef while baking potatoes and rolls in the oven. A ceramic back burner lets you roast or grill other much-loved delicacies.
The Gas Grill With Oven by Kenmore, while giving you a sizeable cooking area, delivers an extended shelf that gives you more space to do your food preparation. Organizers inside two of the doors can store condiments, sauces and rubs and provide a towel bar and paper towel holder, so you can keep everything in reach while you're cooking. The third door offers a shelf and plenty of storage for grilling tools and utensils.
- The Kenmore Industrial 4 Burner Gas Grill With Oven provides you with 787 square inches of cooking space including a 13,000 BTU side burner and a 272 square inch oven; with a total of 1059 square inches you can bake, roast, grill and sear
- The enclosed three-door design offers loads of storage for all your grilling gear and protects everything from the elements
- The Stainless Steel design provides versatility and good looks for your deck, patio or yard, and the stainless steel cooking grates deliver professional cooking performance
- The grill features an extended shelf for food preparation
- Four wheels for portability allow you to move the grill when necessary
- The oven features a pull-out rack and can be used independently of the grilling surface
- Some assembly is required
- Assembly is only available on online orders for home delivery and comes with an additional fee.
- *If purchasing this rotisserie for Kenmore Grill #23665, you will also need a special retro-fit available at no charge. You can receive this kit #2869349 free of charge by calling 1-800-241-7544
Added on December 31, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We are impressed by the thought process behind the design of this grill. The summers can be very oppressive with the humidity and heat. The last thing anyone wants is to add any more heat by cooking in the kitchen. This grill does it all. You can grill, but you can also use the side burner to cook or boil anything. However, as a bonus, you can bake anything, cookies, pies, frozen heat and serve dishes! We are keeping the heat out of the kitchen this year! A bit pricey but worth the money.
The BBQ is not 304 stainless steel like my old Kenmore grill bought in 2006 The burner and the shelf needs to switched in order to use the rotisserie need to swap places in order for the side burner to be used. I believe Sears should offer a kit to remedy the situation. There is a new BBQ grill that fits this quite nicely
I researched all over to find a grill that compared to this grill with all the features (infrared, separate oven, etc.) nothing compares to this and the price is excellent!! Sears delivery is awesome too! Very timely!
Palm Harbor, FL
This gas grill is the only one I could find out there that is stainless steel with everything, side burner, rotisserie burner, 3 regular burners 1 searing burner and a OVEN, that's 7 burners total. I have been looking for this set up for 4 years. best of all, it comes in a carton just like a regular stove, almost totally assembled, just install the oven and one side shelf. Sears dose have a lower priced one with a oven but it is painted on the lower half, and stainless on the top.
Thankfully I did not read the previous review before I bought it.Laura & I utilize our grill all year long *(even though we live in the Northeast). Last year before this grill was available we were looking at the Weber Summit, however there was no way we could justify $ 2,000.00 for a grill. This grill is affordable for us and exceeds our expectations. We haven't ever seen a grill with a side oven before. As far as the rotisserie issue raised in the previous review, he is correct you can not purchase a plug and play rotisserie. However we did purchase a Master Forge 40" Universal Stainless Steel Rotisserie Kit, model #0297956 for $59.99 *(even the motor is in cased in SS) We did have to make some minor modifications to make it fit. As I'm writing this review we are cooking 2 chickens on the rotisserie. *(it's correct that when using the rotisserie we can't use the left side burner, however the oven is still available. Lastly we haven't had any issues with the temperatures
cant find a cover that fits rigth. cant put a rotisserie on the bbq it will not fit the oven is to close to grill on one side and the cover for side burner will not open even if you could mount a rotisserie.the grill does not get hot takes forever to cook. disigner should be fired.
- Free Home Delivery on select Outdoor Living items $399 & up, $69.99 Value. Discount seen in cart. Offer ends 04-Oct-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 5% off Grills. Sold by Sears. Ends 9/3 7am CT. Offer ends 02-Sep-2014 See details.
- Special Financing Event! Extra 5% OR 12 months No Interest on Outdoor Living items over $299! Offer ends 04-Oct-2014 See details.