Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Thermostat Heat Control:||Yes|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Power and Performance:|
|Heater Rating (btu.):||4100|
|Heater Rating (watts.):||1200|
|Heating Area (Sq. Ft.):||600|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The Kenmore Home Comfort System for All Seasons 35381 works as a cooling fan in summer and as a space heater and humidifier in winter. In summer, 3 fan speeds and evaporative cooling modes customize your comfort and lower your room's temperature up to 10 degrees. In winter, the ceramic heater can warm up to 600 sq. ft., and the humidifier adds soothing moisture to dry air.
The Kenmore 35381's triple action—evaporative cooler, heater and humidifier—provides all-season comfort, so you can rely on your air conditioner and furnace less, lowering your utility bills and reducing your carbon footprint. Its unique design creates balanced airflow up and down and from side to side, for maximum coverage. When the unit is switched off, louvers close automatically to keep out dirty air.
- The fan's evaporative cooling reduces room temperature up to 10 degrees
- 3-speed bladeless evaportive cooler fan has 3 modes for custom comfort
- Removable water tank drawer contains 2 reusable ice packs that you can freeze and place in tank for additional cooling
- Ceramic heater provides 800 to 1200 watts of power to quickly warm a large-sized room, up to 600 sq. ft.
- The humidifier provides up to 6 gallons of moisture during its 24-hour run time, and its 1.5 gallon capacity means fewer refills
- LED control panel features easy-to-read display, automatic timer and push-button operation
- Remote control lets you operate it from anywhere in the room
- Casters and easy-carry handle let you move it wherever you need it
Added on August 01, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I returned a different brand ceramic heater because every time I ran it the air got so dry it would make my nose bleed slightly. This heater really works and the ability to use the humidifying feature- with or without heat has solved my problem. Both the humidifier and the heat work wonders. It is heating my whole living room, dinning room and kitchen combined area in a 1200 sqft condo. Now I am only using my furnace to heat the place in the morning before I get out of bed and my 2 space heaters heat the place the rest of the day, average temp 72 feels like spring inside. I can't wait to get my lower electric bill. My heat pump was killing me with the extra cold weather this year.
I have only used the heat of course on this appliance so far and I am very happy with its performance. I like the feature that the cooling unit does not have to be vented.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
The design is great but to change out the frozen packs every 4 hours to ensure the A/C is working is too much if you are sleeping. Works well if you can do the switch of packs at work. Nice for the price.
Porter Ranch, CA