Kenmore Evo Handheld Vacuum and Canister Accessory - SilverItem# 02021000000 | Model# 21000
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cord Length (Feet):||20|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||4.2|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Bag or Bagless:||Bagless|
|Corded or Cordless:||Corded|
|Number of Amps:||6.3|
|Recommended Floor Type:||Carpet & Bare Floor|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The bagless Kenmore Evo 21000 is a 2-in-1 vacuuming tool. Use it alone as a powerful, lightweight handheld vacuum to clean up small messes. Or expand the versatility of your Kenmore canister by connecting the Evo to the canister's wand for fast, powerful cleaning throughout the house. The Kenmore Evo is compact and easy to carry, yet holds up to 0.7 liters of dust and debris.
The Kenmore EVO 21000 is for use with the following Kenmore canister models:
Accessories included with Evo: adaptor and cap.
Accessories not included with Evo: wand, nozzle, Pet PowerMate
- Unique handheld vacuum connects to Kenmore canister to become lightweight upright
- Large bagless dust cup eliminates need to purchase bags
- Connects to full assortment of canister tools for above-floor cleaning
- Powerfull handvac makes light cleaning a breeze
- Pair with Pet PowerMate for unmatched pet hair cleanup
- Use with Kenmore canister floor brush to quickly sweep hard floors
- Small and compact for easy storage
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I have had a Progressive canister vacuum for quite a few years now. When I saw this little thing, I was pretty impressed. I wanted something for doing a quick pick up in my entry and kitchen. I have 2 cats and a dog - and a hubby who loves woodworking in his garage. Then of course it's spring and all kinds of sand gets tracked in as well. Between the animal hair, sand and sawdust, it has picked it all up with little effort. This handheld is exactly what I was looking for and it does a very nice job. It isn't meant to be a deep clean machine, but for those times when you need something quick. All the attachments from my Progressive canister attach flawlessly. It does get a little heavy, but I attribute that to being a higher quality vac. I have no regrets as of yet, but I have only had it a few days. If there is a problem, I will repost...
Pros Powerful suction Easy to maneuver Cons Dirt canister is small Filter has to be cleaned every time dirt canister is emptied and requires 24 hours to dry vacuum wand (topples) can no longer stand by itself when Evo is attached
San Lorenzo, CA
This little powerful EVO makes tidying job easy without hassles on getting my floor vacuum that I used to clean up all rooms. Since I use kitchen and dining area more often, this is always simple to fix the mess not to border with other rooms.
I like it as a powerful hand vacuum that doesn't run out of battery power. But the first time I fired it up I was surprised by how noisy it was. I also thought the nozzle was small where it sucks in the dirt.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.