Kenmore Elite Tan Grill Cover - Fits 80'' x 26'' x 46''Item# 07123659000 | Model# C-00049-0
Specifications & Dimensions
|Size Range (in.):||More than 70 in.|
|Cover Style:||Full length|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||5.75|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||3 year limited|
Ratings & Reviews
Protect your grill from the elements with this Kenmore Elite Grill Cover. The soft, waterproof vinyl is easy to clean and features heavy-gauge polyester backing for added durability. Designed to fit grills 80" x 46", this tan cover has a push-lock drawstring to provide a secure fit, while ventilation slots help ensure that your grill cover stays on even in windy weather.
- Provides all-season protection to your grill
- Designed to fit grill size 80" x 26" x 46"
- Made of easy-to-clean, waterproof, soft vinyl lined with heavy-gauge polyester backing
- Features a push-lock drawstring for a secure fit
- Includes ventilation slots to prevent it from blowing off
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on December 31, 2012
Overall, others give this:
This grill cover is perfect it fits and wraps in at the bottom so I know that it is secure.I love the fact that it is tan in color and blends right in with the rest of the yard. THANKS again for this great product ! ! !
This is a great investment to cover and protect my grill, from rain, dust and grass clippings; heavy duty and quick to put on and take off. It also has a drawstring bottom to keep grill cover in place during windy and rainy weather.
I bought this cover because the 80" size fits my Kenmore Grill perfectly. Although it is warranted to last 3 years, it barely made 1 year without tearing from outdoor weathering. I will try another type of cover -industrial strength over top of this one for double protection. Not sure if my warranty is good against weather damage. Wouldn't recommend for areas with 4 seasons. Love my Kenmore Modular Grill though. It holds up to weather better than the cover.
Mill Hall, PA
This cover is average, but not great. This actually happens to be my second purchase of this cover in a little over a year. I like the size and the ties at the bottom that allow you to tighten up and secure the cover. There openings on the ends are also nice for allowing the flow of the air through the unit. The one issue that I have with this unit is that it did not stand up well to weather. My first cover started "cracking" and eventually allowed rain water to seep onto the grill. I keep my new cover under my old one to help protect the new cover from too much weather damage.
San Diego, CA
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Special Financing Event! Extra 5% OR 12 months No Interest on Outdoor Living items $299 & up! Offer ends 04-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.