Kenmore Elite Elite® 2-Slice Toaster, Brushed Aluminum/Stainless SteelItem# 00806903000 | Model# 135108
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Slices:||2|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|High Lift Easy Toast Removal:||Yes|
|Self Adjusting Bread Guides:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Toasted meals in minutes! Backed by infrared technology to deliver quick, even cooking every time. Send them on their way with delicious, evenly toasted bagels, butter-ready toast and more.
- Made for your kitchen-Extra-wide, extra-long slots fit everything from bagels to baguettes. 9 toast shade settings cover every shade of toasting, sure to please everyone in the family
- Designed to last-Easy-to-clean steel for a durable, distinctive addition to your countertop
- No-guess cooking-Large LCD display clearly indicates setting
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on November 03, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Toasts evenly and quickly.
Seems to be a good buy for the price paid.
Port Hueneme, CA
Mc Bain, MI
Salt Lake City, UT
I love this toasters. It beats T-fal, which you can never get clean because it is built on a slant. Sears Kenmore toaster features a slide out tray for easy cleaning. It beats Cruisiant. It's the best toaster I have ever had. I didn't know Kenmore built toasters. After shopping in stores and looking at Krupps, Kitchenaide, Black & Decker, etc., I am glad I finally went online to Sears to find they had their toasters in stock at the store. I like to see an item before purchasing. It toasts both sides of the bread. Just be aware that it comes with a 3-prong outlet.
Bel Air, MD
It seems like a good toaster (I only tried it once) as long as you like to change the toaster setting every time. It defaults to 5 (of 9) whenever it goes into stand-by. The manual claims "the toast shade setting will default to the level at which it was last set", but that is a lie. I took it back and the second one does the same **** thing.
New Berlin, WI
We bought this toaster to color match with all our other new appliances. The toaster operates very well and is so easy to clean. It cooks everything nice and even the quick touch features are cool. A great toaster at a great price. We are very happy with it!
Very unhappy and disappointed with this toaster. It does not toast evenly. One side is almost burnt and the other side of the bread is barely toasted. I would not recommend this product. For the cost there are much better options available and I will be replacing this toast (even though it is barely 1 year old) as soon as possible.
This 2 slice toaster is simple but looks great in any kitchen. It has the same features as most toasters (bagel, reheat, etc..). One minor complaint is that I think it beeps a bit too long when your toast/bagel is finished. Nothing major but just a preference of mine. Probably not a big deal in a house versus an apartment. Still a good feature if you leave the room while toasting. I highly recommend.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.