Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||44|
|Minimum Clearance Above Cooktop (in.):||30|
|Minimum Clearance Below Cooktop (in.):||6|
|Minimum Clearance to Front of Counter (in.):||2.5|
|Minimum Clearance to Left Wall (in.):||7.5|
|Minimum Clearance to Rear Wall (in.):||2|
|Minimum Clearance to Right Wall (in.):||7.5|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Zones:||Triple and dual zones, fixed elements|
|Cooktop Control Location:||Right|
|Cooktop Control Type:||Electronic|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Color Matching Controls:||Yes|
|Styling & Design:|
|Cooking Bay Style:||Fixed Bays|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Gas or Electric:||Electric|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||8.4 kW @ 240V / 6.3 kW @ 208V|
|General Warranty:||1 Year|
|Safety Features:||Control lockout, cooktop ON and hot surface indicators|
|Safety/In-Use Indicator:||Hot surface indicator(s)|
|Element Configuration:||Triple: 12 in./9 in./6 in. 3000/1800/800W; Dual: 7 in./5 in. 1500/750W; 9 in. 3200W; 6 in. 1200W|
|Installable Over Oven:||Can install over oven|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 30" Electric Cooktop - 25 Precise Cooking Settings
The Kenmore 30" electric cooktop 4427 combines a sleek, knobless design with precise cooking settings that make even the most challenging dishes easy and fun. This electric cooktop includes tap-touch controls with four hot-surface indicator lights and two 300-watt power burners. The cooking surface also provides Precision Set Electronic Controls, which make ranging through 25 precise settings simple and enjoyable. The sleek, sculptured ceramic glass surface is quickly restored to a sparkle, and fine, numerical LED lights will always alert you to the current status of your cooking projects
- The triple ring element delivers 1,200-3,000 Watts of power and matches its heat source to 6-, 9- and 12-inch cookware, giving you quick, even heating that saves time and energy.
- Featuring up to 25 cooking functions, Precision Set Electronic Controls are ready to prepare an entire cookbook of meals with just a few taps of the control pad.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
- Indicator lights shine bright when elements are on, helping prevent burns and other accidents, while reminding you to turn them off when your food is done.
Added on May 19, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Bought this cooktop because I thought it would be easy to keep clean. Nothing could be farther from the truth. I have used different types of skillets, saucepans, and pots and all leave black spots all over the burner areas. Even the skillet that came with the cooktop leaves spots. Since we just remodeled our entire kitchen, it is disappointing that I spent the money for a Kenmore elite and got something that is so difficult to keep clean
This is the same model as the black/stainless Kenmore Elite (http://www.sears.com/kenmore-elite-30inch-electric-cooktop/p-02244273000P?prdNo=2&blockNo=2&blockType=G2) but in a white finish. I bought this because I, wanted a white, smooth cooktop that had no dials. Installation was fairly simple (ensure you have a 40A rated breaker/wire - preferably a modern 4-wire connection). I read reviews that stated the cooktop did not sit flush on the counter. Mine is essentially flush with one corner ever so slightly above the counter. If you had concerns about food getting in the crevice, you could also run a very fine bead of silicone around the perimeter. I really like the push buttons, child lock, timer, hot zone indicator, and multiple zones on two burners. Also, this unit heats up really fast compared to my old model. Read the directions about cleaning because it repeatedly warns specifically about sugar spills and damage to the top! I'm really happy with the cook top, even though I though it was quite pricy!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Save an Extra 15% off Kenmore Wall Ovens and Cooktops when purchased together. Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 28-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.