Kenmore Elite Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner - SilverItem# 02031150000 | Model# 31150
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cord Length (Feet):||35|
|Bag Type:||Kenmore O - 53293 (2 Pack), 53294 (6 Pack)|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||21|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Bag or Bagless:||Bag|
|Cleaning Width (in.):||14|
|Cord Storage:||Manual Wrap|
|Number of Amps:||12|
|Number of Filters:||3|
|Number of Height Adjustments:||5|
|Number of Motor Speeds:||1|
|Recommended Floor Type:||Carpet & Bare Floor|
|Other Features:||Power Flow - dual wall design with additional vents around the dust bag to maintain air flow circulation as dirt accumulates|
|Attachment Reach (ft.):||11|
|Attachment Type(s):||Combo Dust/Upholstery, Crevice Tool, Pet Handi-Mate and Telescoping Wand|
|Number of Onboard Attachments:||4|
|Bag Item Number:||02053294000|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Performance Plus
This Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner offers high performance with its unique Inducer Motor with 3-D Inducer Fan. This vacuum's Direct Drive 3-Motor system is beltless, making it super low-maintenance. Modernized and improved, this vacuum includes an Infrared Dirt Sensor and a Performance Indicator. The HEPA Media filtration system traps dust, dander, pollen and other allergens, while the Pet Handi-Mate™ attachment removes pet hair. Get the performance you need with this Kenmore upright vacuum cleaner.
- Kenmore's most powerful Inducer Motor delivers 20% more air power to remove dirt and debris.
- Thanks to the Power Flow design, a full bag won't cause a drop in suction or performance, so you have the power you need to finish the job.
- To keep you focused on cleaning hard-to-see dirt, the Infrared Dirt Sensor activates a blur LED that tells you where to focus cleaning power. Once it's all clean, the light turns off so you know you are done.
- Easy to control with one hand, the air driven Pet Handi-Mate hose and wand attachment makes getting pet fur and dander off furniture and out of your car, a breeze.
- The Reach-Out telescoping wand helps you get to places you normally couldn’t reach, cleaning window treatments, ceiling fans and other above-floor surfaces without a step ladder.
- Ideal for allergy sufferers, the HEPA certified filter captures maximum debris, trapping dust, dander, pollen and other allergens so exhaust air is clean and you can breathe easy.
- The LED headlight shines in the dark to reveal dust and dirt lurking under furniture and hiding in corners, so soil build-up doesn't stand a chance.
- From high pile carpeting to bare floors, 4-position height adjustment positions the cleaning head for optimum airflow and powerful cleaning.
Added on October 03, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I like the performance. It does do a nice job cleaning and it is pretty quiet. I have rugs and carpets on 3 levels and I do find it somewhat heavy to carry around. Also, when operating it I found it to be large and a bit cumbersome . It is like a large car rather than one that is easy to handle. The hose is very short. It does the job cleaning but I wish it was a bit lighter and easier to push I have had it about a year. I found this product on Consumer Reports.
I have owned several vacuums from Sears. I recently purchased this one to replace a similar vacuum. Overall this cleans as expected. I am not thrilled with the amount of muscle & effort needed to pull back the vacuum when using the propelled feature. I also do not like how the cord wraps. It is fairly quiet and does a good job cleaning.
Royal Center, IN
Brush Prairie, WA
I purchased a new maytag and i am very pleased with this vacuum. it actually does what it says it will do. I purchased a shark and after 3 times useing it, i gave it to my daughter. Piece of junk. This maytag has outstanding power and cleans better than any vacuum i have ever owned. it's great on hardwood floors as well as carpet. the suction is also outstanding.
Very Happy with the Kenmore Upright Bag vacuum cleaner. For the cost it is built well, has very good suction, and I don't have to clean out a bag less container anymore. Cord length is great and the only thing that I see as a draw back is the suction tube seems a little short. Overall I would high recommend this vacuum to anyone over a bag less vacuum.
WHEN I TURNED THE VAC ON IT TOOK OFF DOWN THE FLOOR ON ITS OWN. UNBELIEVABLE !!! THIS VACUUM MEANS BUSINESS. I HAVE NEVER HAD A CLEANER THIS POWERFUL AND LIGHT WEIGHT. I HAD TO RAISE THE FLOOR ADJUSTER UP TO MEDIUM HEIGHT. IT IS SO MANUVERABLE AND EASY TO USE. WHO EVER IS LOOKING TO BUY A VAC, STOP AND TAKE A LOOK AT THIS ONE. ALSO, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BELTS ON THIS MACHINE. BASICALLY, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. THIS MACHINE IS LIKE HITTING A HOME RUN. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.
Palo Alto, CA
DECIDED TO BUY THIS UPRIGHT VACUUM CLEANER AFTER READING THE GLOWING REVIEW. CLEANED A VERY DIRTY 5,000 SF HOUSE WITH IT INCLUDING HARDWOOD FLOORS AND CARPETS AND IT DID A FANTASTIC JOB. VERY PLEASED WITH SUCTION AND EASE OF USE.
Love this vacuum, it has powerful suction and a dirt sensor. Cleans carpets really well but also works really well on my hardwood floors. I prefer to use bagged vacuums because the bagless ones spread dust when you empty them, in my opinion. The only fault with this vacuum is the attached hose is very short.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.