Kenmore Elite Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner - SilverItem# 02031150000 | Model# 31150
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cord Length (Feet):||35|
|Bag Type:||Kenmore O - 53293 (2 Pack), 53294 (6 Pack)|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||21|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Cleaning Width (in.):||14|
|Cord Storage:||Manual Wrap|
|Features:||Asthma & Allergy Friendly, Bagged, Designed for Pets, Multi Surface|
|Number of Amps:||12|
|Number of Filters:||3|
|Number of Height Adjustments:||5|
|Number of Motor Speeds:||1|
|Other Features:||Power Flow - dual wall design with additional vents around the dust bag to maintain air flow circulation as dirt accumulates|
|Attachment Reach (ft.):||11|
|Attachment Type(s):||Combo Dust/Upholstery, Crevice Tool, Pet Handi-Mate and Telescoping Wand|
|Number of Onboard Attachments:||4|
|Bag Item Number:||02053294000|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Performance Plus
This Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner offers high performance with its unique Inducer Motor with 3-D Inducer Fan. This vacuum's Direct Drive 3-Motor system is beltless, making it super low-maintenance. Modernized and improved, this vacuum includes an Infrared Dirt Sensor and a Performance Indicator. The HEPA Media filtration system traps dust, dander, pollen and other allergens, while the Pet Handi-Mate™ attachment removes pet hair. Get the performance you need with this Kenmore upright vacuum cleaner.
- Kenmore's most powerful Inducer Motor delivers 20% more air power to remove dirt and debris.
- Thanks to the Power Flow design, a full bag won't cause a drop in suction or performance, so you have the power you need to finish the job.
- To keep you focused on cleaning hard-to-see dirt, the Infrared Dirt Sensor activates a blur LED that tells you where to focus cleaning power. Once it's all clean, the light turns off so you know you are done.
- Easy to control with one hand, the air driven Pet Handi-Mate hose and wand attachment makes getting pet fur and dander off furniture and out of your car, a breeze.
- The Reach-Out telescoping wand helps you get to places you normally couldn’t reach, cleaning window treatments, ceiling fans and other above-floor surfaces without a step ladder.
- Ideal for allergy sufferers, the HEPA certified filter captures maximum debris, trapping dust, dander, pollen and other allergens so exhaust air is clean and you can breathe easy.
- The LED headlight shines in the dark to reveal dust and dirt lurking under furniture and hiding in corners, so soil build-up doesn't stand a chance.
- From high pile carpeting to bare floors, 4-position height adjustment positions the cleaning head for optimum airflow and powerful cleaning.
Added on October 03, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Fought to close the canister hood for 30 minutes the first time I used the vacuum. It took me 20 minutes to unjam it and then another battled to insert it again, ridiculous...
New Castle, DE
This vacuum is very powerful. The suction is terrific. But it is so heavy that maneuvering it is very difficult. My main concern is that the beater brush has been disintegrating since the day I got the vacuum, leaving tiny red bristles strewn all over the house. I've had it for 5 months, and half the bristles on the brush are completely gone, which has, of course, severely affected the vacuum's ability to pick up stuff off of carpet. I bought this because Consumer Reports rated it as best for pet hair, It can't pick up pet hair without bristles on the beater brush, So disappointed.
As many have noted, the hose is far too short and there is NO extension available. Because it is too short and the angle of the attachment, it bends too much. It failed after 3 months and I've been waiting for 2 weeks for a replacement - Sears has no idea when the part will be available. This vacuum is built by Panasonic for Sears and they can't seem to communicate. The rest of the vacuum is very good, which makes it really disappointing that they can't get one important detail right.
This worked great in the store but my bedroom carpet is too thick and it's a lot of work to vacuum. Doesn't self propel. I am sorry I bought this product.
This is the fourth Kenmore vacuum we have owned. The previous one was the only one we were unhappy with: motor gave out after two years with only infrequent use. We stuck with the Kenmore line after viewing consumer comments and evaluations: for the price point this is a great vacuum ... really powerful and we continue to like the indicator lights about dirt and about filled bag. Have tried others like Dyson, and this is better.
Saint Joseph, MI
The exhaust port is located in such a position that when vacuuming hard-surface floors, the air exiting the vacuum cleaner agitates any debris on the floor (in our case, fluffy dog hair) and makes it air-borne. We have to vacuum the bare floors first with a canister vacuum and then use the new Kenmore Elite on carpeted floors only. The unit is poorly designed and tested. When the unit is in ?handle release? mode, it positions the exhaust port over the floor area behind the cleaner and stirs up anything on the floor. The exhaust should be more defused and more to either side of the unit. The unit is NOT for homes with hard-surface flooring.
Make an extension with a head for floors to get under furniture on wood floors. This is a nice machine on rugs but terrible for stairs and wood floors--dust goes everywhere!! Please consider making a flexible extension hose with a floor head!! Would improve this model greatly then I can click on 5 stars!!!
The vacuum cleaner works well as you can tell from other reviews. I wouldn't mind the length of the hose if it were a standard size. You need an adapter if you want to attach an extension. The bear claw for pet hair works a little and then becomes useless. Having taken it apart to remove cat hair from ours, I find that the vacuum is not sufficient to turn the brush. I have made sure that the collar that controls how much vacuum you get is correct and that everything is back in place. The similar device on the Eureka Boss worked well on that machine.
My carpets look so much better and seem to stay clean looking longer.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get 10% More than the Cash Savings Back in a Gift Card When You Pay Regular Price Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase! Offer ends 01-Jul-2015 See details.
- Get 8-pack Washcloths for $2.99, with any purchase. Applies to items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-May-2015 See details.