Kenmore Elite Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner - SilverItem# 02031150000 | Model# 31150
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cord Length (Feet):||35|
|Bag Type:||Kenmore O - 53293 (2 Pack), 53294 (6 Pack)|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||21|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Bag or Bagless:||Bag|
|Cleaning Width (in.):||14|
|Cord Storage:||Manual Wrap|
|Number of Amps:||12|
|Number of Filters:||3|
|Number of Height Adjustments:||5|
|Number of Motor Speeds:||1|
|Recommended Floor Type:||Carpet & Bare Floor|
|Other Features:||Power Flow - dual wall design with additional vents around the dust bag to maintain air flow circulation as dirt accumulates|
|Attachment Reach (ft.):||11|
|Attachment Type(s):||Combo Dust/Upholstery, Crevice Tool, Pet Handi-Mate and Telescoping Wand|
|Number of Onboard Attachments:||4|
|Bag Item Number:||02053294000|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Performance Plus
This Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner offers high performance with its unique Inducer Motor with 3-D Inducer Fan. This vacuum's Direct Drive 3-Motor system is beltless, making it super low-maintenance. Modernized and improved, this vacuum includes an Infrared Dirt Sensor and a Performance Indicator. The HEPA Media filtration system traps dust, dander, pollen and other allergens, while the Pet Handi-Mate™ attachment removes pet hair. Get the performance you need with this Kenmore upright vacuum cleaner.
- Kenmore's most powerful Inducer Motor delivers 20% more air power to remove dirt and debris.
- Thanks to the Power Flow design, a full bag won't cause a drop in suction or performance, so you have the power you need to finish the job.
- To keep you focused on cleaning hard-to-see dirt, the Infrared Dirt Sensor activates a blur LED that tells you where to focus cleaning power. Once it's all clean, the light turns off so you know you are done.
- Easy to control with one hand, the air driven Pet Handi-Mate hose and wand attachment makes getting pet fur and dander off furniture and out of your car, a breeze.
- The Reach-Out telescoping wand helps you get to places you normally couldn’t reach, cleaning window treatments, ceiling fans and other above-floor surfaces without a step ladder.
- Ideal for allergy sufferers, the HEPA certified filter captures maximum debris, trapping dust, dander, pollen and other allergens so exhaust air is clean and you can breathe easy.
- The LED headlight shines in the dark to reveal dust and dirt lurking under furniture and hiding in corners, so soil build-up doesn't stand a chance.
- From high pile carpeting to bare floors, 4-position height adjustment positions the cleaning head for optimum airflow and powerful cleaning.
Added on October 03, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Iowa City, IA
I'm extremely disappointed in this vacuum, and with Consumer Reports' review, which I relied on in this purchase. This vacuum is wonderful, except for one critical thing: the hose. It's too short, and not constructed strongly enough. The length is not a matter of reach per se--it's a matter of flexibility and strain on the hose. The hose is not long enough to provide necessary flexibility--to use the hose without putting extreme strain on it, you'd have to lift the vacuum up and around, which isn't acceptable. If the hose were made of steel-reinforced fabric or something, it might be ok, but it's a relatively cheap plastic. I have owned this vacuum for less than a year, and already the hose has split along the joint with the accessory attachment. We're not doing anything out of the ordinary with it--in fact, I think we've been more careful with it than usual because of our concern about the strain on the hose. I was extremely worried about this when I very first bought the vacuum, and should have known better and returned it, but I thought it might be ok because the rest of the vacuum was so sturdy and because CR reviewed it so highly. I could bring it in, as it's still under warranty, but to be honest, this same thing would happen again soon--it's a design flaw, not a manufacturing flaw. I'd rather just go purchase a different vacuum. The worst part about it is that I cannot find any replacement parts for it anywhere, so I can't even do that. The only way of saving this vacuum at this point is to somehow replace the hose with a different one that was not manufactured for this vacuum. To me, this vacuum is a complete waste of money, unless you have no need for the hose attachment. I cannot recommend it. Our inexpensive Hoover from ******, that cost half the money, lasted many many more years than this. I'm also really angry at CR for failing to account for something that was obvious to me from the beginning.
I'm very happy with my purchase. The power of the unit is amazing. I couldn't believe how clean my carpet looked and felt. The only down side is the weight of the unit.
The vacuum is as advertized: powerful, comes with attachments, has self-propelled features, and a very long, very handy cord. To do all this it is bulky and heavy. The one feature does not have is an automatic cord winder.
Vacuum has very good suction and picks up pet hair well and is very easy to push. However, the hose is MUCH too short. I would happily purchase a longer hose if one was available. We have carpeted stairs, and the short hose makes a dreaded job so much worse. I didn't use the telescoping handle because that makes it more awkward to twist the attachment to clean the stairs. So I had to use one hand/arm to hold the vacuum on the stairs and the other hand to maneuver the hose on the stair. I ended up accidentally turning the vacuum off twice which isn't a big deal, but frustrating none the less. And I used to be able to kneel as I went down the stairs vacuuming, but now I must stand to hold onto the vacuum and bend over to clean the stairs...makes the process much harder on the back. Whoever designed this vacuum with this short hose needs to use it on a flight carpeted stairs, and then come up with a longer hose.
I like this vacuum. A very long power cord. Would like to see a longer hose but I can adapt. I have two choices of collection bags but I prefer the cloth bag. Better filtration
I have a newborn at home who's rollibg all over the place. My old Bissell was a decent vacuum for the price, but it wasn't pulling up everything. When my daughter would roll around, her onesie was like a lot brush and collected my lab's loose hair from the carpet. Bought this badboy and vacuumed immediately after using the old cleaner. I could hardly find a stray dog hair. Very happy so far.
It cleans the step well but the extension hose is too short. That is the reason for a "good" rating. Otherwise it would be an "excellent" rating.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.