Kenmore Elite Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner - SilverItem# 02031150000 | Model# 31150
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cord Length (Feet):||35|
|Bag Type:||Kenmore O - 53293 (2 Pack), 53294 (6 Pack)|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||21|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Bag or Bagless:||Bag|
|Cleaning Width (in.):||14|
|Cord Storage:||Manual Wrap|
|Number of Amps:||12|
|Number of Filters:||3|
|Number of Height Adjustments:||5|
|Number of Motor Speeds:||1|
|Recommended Floor Type:||Carpet & Bare Floor|
|Other Features:||Power Flow - dual wall design with additional vents around the dust bag to maintain air flow circulation as dirt accumulates|
|Attachment Reach (ft.):||11|
|Attachment Type(s):||Combo Dust/Upholstery, Crevice Tool, Pet Handi-Mate and Telescoping Wand|
|Number of Onboard Attachments:||4|
|Bag Item Number:||02053294000|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Performance Plus
This Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner offers high performance with its unique Inducer Motor with 3-D Inducer Fan. This vacuum's Direct Drive 3-Motor system is beltless, making it super low-maintenance. Modernized and improved, this vacuum includes an Infrared Dirt Sensor and a Performance Indicator. The HEPA Media filtration system traps dust, dander, pollen and other allergens, while the Pet Handi-Mate™ attachment removes pet hair. Get the performance you need with this Kenmore upright vacuum cleaner.
- Kenmore's most powerful Inducer Motor delivers 20% more air power to remove dirt and debris.
- Thanks to the Power Flow design, a full bag won't cause a drop in suction or performance, so you have the power you need to finish the job.
- To keep you focused on cleaning hard-to-see dirt, the Infrared Dirt Sensor activates a blur LED that tells you where to focus cleaning power. Once it's all clean, the light turns off so you know you are done.
- Easy to control with one hand, the air driven Pet Handi-Mate hose and wand attachment makes getting pet fur and dander off furniture and out of your car, a breeze.
- The Reach-Out telescoping wand helps you get to places you normally couldn’t reach, cleaning window treatments, ceiling fans and other above-floor surfaces without a step ladder.
- Ideal for allergy sufferers, the HEPA certified filter captures maximum debris, trapping dust, dander, pollen and other allergens so exhaust air is clean and you can breathe easy.
- The LED headlight shines in the dark to reveal dust and dirt lurking under furniture and hiding in corners, so soil build-up doesn't stand a chance.
- From high pile carpeting to bare floors, 4-position height adjustment positions the cleaning head for optimum airflow and powerful cleaning.
Added on October 03, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
My other Hoover vac just broke. I was always repairing it. The Consumer Report. Rated this vacuum number one. It works so much Better. It is outstanding.
If you don't have an extension hose from a previous Kenmore vacuum, like I did, you're screwed when it comes to using the tools. I've tried to quickly use the hose for edging and it always ends up a problem.
We had a red Dyson from 5 years ago and purchased this unit to replace it. Very, VERY powerful suction compared to the Dyson. Only con is that the attachment and wand are not quite as convenient as the Dyson. But the pet attachment is a big plus. Glad we made the switch. I do not mind replacing bags every few months.
I had just about given up on finding an affordable vacuum cleaner that did a good job on rugs as well as hardwood floors. Then I researched various brands and decided to go with the recommendation found in Consumer Reports. Great decision! The vacuum was even on sale when I went to our local Sears store, so I grabbed one. It does everything that anyone could desire from an upright. In fact it cleans rugs as well as a much more expensive upright I had years ago. Everything about the new machine is easy to use. Highly recommended.
The vacuum is great. Like others have said, the hose is way too short. The short hose needs to be corrected in next year's model. Too bad that will be too late for those of us that bought this one.
Holland Patent, NY
I bought this after reading about it in the CR. I am glad I waited to buy it when it was on sale, on Black Friday. I am impressed with the features and feel it is doing a great job.
We love our new vacuum! We had a Wind Tunnel bag less vacuum and absolutely hated to use it. Every time we vacuumed we had to go outside and empty the catch unit, bang and brush off the filer and clean the catch unit itself...it was messy and a pain in the neck and did not know how well it was really cleaning. Our new Kenmore Elite Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner is fantastic! It is rated the best in Consumer Reports magazine and we could tell from the first vacuuming that we loved it. It has great suction and the dirt sensor is a great feature. We love the power and drive action of this model, as well as, the headlamp. We would highly recommend this vacuum to friends and family! We are so glad that we did the research and went and tested this vacuum. Yes, we were at the Sears store with the floor model vacuuming away before we purchased this model.