Kenmore Elite 80 gal. Hybrid Electric Water Heater ENERGY STAR®Online only | Item# 04232118000 | Model# 32118
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Tank Diameter (In.):||24.5|
|Tank Height (In.):||81.5|
|Tank Insulation Thickness:||2 in.|
|Tank Capacity:||80 gal.|
|Altitude Rating (ft.):||0|
|Heavy Duty Anode Rod:||Yes|
|Number of Anode Rods:||1|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Tank Air Filter:||Washable|
|Total Connected Load:||18.75 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Tank Warranty:||10 year limited|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||Yes|
|Power and Performance:|
|Heating Range (deg F.):||95 to 150|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||25 amps|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
To order this water heater, visit your local Sears store. For information, call 1-800-549-7853.
The 80-gallon Kenmore Elite® hybrid electric water heater combines the technologies of heat pumps and standard electric water heaters to save 60% or more in annual operating costs.
ENERGY STAR® qualified electric water heater. Energy Factor 2.3
See what local rebates are available for this water heater.
- Kenmore Elite hybrid electric water heater combines the technologies of heat pumps and standard electric water heaters
- Saves 60% or more in annual operating costs
- Innovative design extract heats from even the most extreme geographies
- ENERGY STAR® qualified electric water heater with an energy factor of 2.3
- Environmentally friendly R134a refrigerant
- Easy-to-use touch pad control with four operating modes
- Maintenance-free, non-depleting, powered anode rod protects the tank from corrosion
- Washable, horizontally side-mounted air filter
Added on October 28, 2011
Overall, others give this:
whit this water heater you will know when it is working or when it is off I placed it in my basement it has energy saving features little noisy so don't place it under bedroom
This water heater saves me about $45 a month on average in electricity costs. The fan on this water heater sounds like a quiet window unit air conditioner. The unit is most efficient when you put it in a hot place. Functionally, it cools the room like a half ton air conditioner. Use the manual to confirm you have the proper set up (drains, air volume, and sound dampening). Because the unit is in my sealed crawl space, I have to clean the inlet screen once per month. The hot water heater is built in China. The build quality seems to be good. This unit has been in service for six months. The powered anode is a good feature that appears to be unique to this design. Many companies put their name on this basic unit. However, Kenmore upgrades some of the parts of this hot water heater to improve the quality and reliability of it.
- Extra 5% off Water Heaters and Water Softeners priced $499 and over with Sears Card. Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.