Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. Freestanding Induction Range w/ True Convection - Stainless SteelItem# 02295073000 | Model# 95073
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 22.25" H x 19.50" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||6.1|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: induction glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Cooktop Details:||Black Smoothtop Ceramic|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Main Oven Convection Element Wattage:||350|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||16.4/12|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Bake Element Location:||Beneath oven floor|
|Element Configuration:||1 - 10" 2600/4100W PB, 1 - 8" 2400/3400W PB, 1 - 6" 1450/1900W PB, 1 - 5" 800/1000W PB, 1 - warm zone 100W|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||7|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. Freestanding Induction - Power and Versatility
The Kenmore Elite induction range 9507 is the best introduction to induction cooking if you're used to your sure and dependable gas or electric stove. With its speed, responsiveness, energy efficiency and easier clean ups, induction is today's most advanced cooking technology.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to surround your dish with equal heat, helping bake and brown everything from turkeys to pies perfectly.
- By producing a magnetic field which heats pots and pans directly, cutting-edge Induction Cooking brings your favorite meals to a boil quickly, saving time and resources.
- Power Boost temporarily boosts induction output to pots, skillets and pans, helping deliver a spike in temperature to crisp sandwiches, melt cheeses and speed meals to the table.
- The pan size detection sensor tailors energy output to fit pots and pans of varying size, so over- and under-heating is eliminated and cooking is consistent.
- Precision Set Controls transform every element into a specialty element with precise, incremental adjustments from simmer to rolling boil
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up.
Added on July 10, 2013
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Mar-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified Appliances over $299 or Special Financing with Sears Card! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.