Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. Freestanding Induction Range w/ True Convection - Stainless SteelItem# 02295073000 | Model# 95073
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: induction glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Approximate Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 22.25" H x 19.50" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||6.1|
|Cooktop Details:||Brushed Aluminum|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Main Oven Convection Element Wattage:||350|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||16.4/12|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Bake Element Location:||Beneath oven floor|
|Element Configuration:||1 - 10" 2600/4100W PB, 1 - 8" 2400/3400W PB, 1 - 6" 1450/1900W PB, 1 - 5" 800/1000W PB, 1 - warm zone 100W|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||7|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. Freestanding Induction - Power and Versatility
The Kenmore Elite induction range 9507 is the best introduction to induction cooking if you're used to your sure and dependable gas or electric stove. Did you know that this freestanding induction oven can bake or roast several dishes at the same time faster and more evenly than Ol' Trusty. She's even smart enough to take traditional temperature and cook times into consideration so you don't have to. This appliance comes equipped with porcelain-coated racks that are easily cleared during a self-cleaning cycle. There's even a Power Boost feature that helps you get started even faster.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to surround your dish with equal heat, helping bake and brown everything from turkeys to pies perfectly.
- By producing a magnetic field which heats pots and pans directly, cutting-edge Induction Cooking brings your favorite meals to a boil quickly, saving time and resources.
- Power Boost temporarily boosts induction output to pots, skillets and pans, helping deliver a spike in temperature to crisp sandwiches, melt cheeses and speed meals to the table.
- The pan size detection sensor tailors energy output to fit pots and pans of varying size, so over- and under-heating is eliminated and cooking is consistent.
- Featuring up to 25 cooking functions, Precision Set Electronic Controls are ready to prepare an entire cookbook of meals with just a few taps of the control pad.
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up.
Added on July 10, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Worked okay for about 2 months then a piece of foil insulation slipped down on the oven door between the two glass windows. I wonder what else might go wrong now!
Just went from the old open coil top to this. It's like jumping from a horse and buggy into a spacecraft! While it's true that many of my old pans are not magnetic and would not heat on this range, many were OK. (use a magnet to test your equipment. If the magnet sticks to the bottom cooking surface of your pan, your good to go.) This thing heats up a pan almost instantly and can boil a large pot of water in under 4 minutes! The knobs are really precise and intuitive, I prefer them over buttons. While boiling or frying, the temperature reacts very quickly with a twist of the ****. Full boil to gentle simmer in seconds. The stainless parts seem to have a clear coat of some kind on them and smudges are minimal. I roasted a chicken using "convection roast" mode and it cam out evenly browned and juicy. I cannot speak to reliability issues at this point since it's only a couple of weeks old. More later on that.
First time user of an induction range and convection oven. My range was a Hotpoint owned for 13 years - moved light years into the future with my purchase. The Kenmore Elite is fantastic at cooking quicker and evenly. I now use lower settings. The convection oven is still new to me, the cooking is quicker- which is so awesome! Easy to clean, although I did not want a unit with knobs- these knobs are extremely easy to clean so no biggy. I highly recommend this unit and would buy it all over again. I also like that the oven racks are well made, easy to clean as well. Love cooking even more now with my new range.
Palm City, FL
The Sears new Kenmore Elite Induction Range was installed about a week ago. Has dials which is what I wanted and very similar to our previous electric range in oven operation. It's still way to early to gauge the reliability of this range, but in functionality the induction is so much earsier to cook with. Half my pots & pans had to be replaced but I knew that going into the purchase. The induction stove top is extremely easy to clean up after and care for. General pan cooking, boiling and deep frying are a breeze with the induction, temperatures are precise and the learning curve in using this induction stove is short. I'll re-post at a later date regarding the reliability of the unit.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Appliances! Get an Extra 10% off when you Buy 2 or more. Sold by Sears Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.