Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. Freestanding Induction Range w/ True Convection - Stainless SteelItem# 02295073000 | Model# 95073
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 22.25" H x 19.50" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||6.1|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: induction glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Cooktop Details:||Black Smoothtop Ceramic|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Main Oven Convection Element Wattage:||350|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||16.4/12|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Bake Element Location:||Beneath oven floor|
|Element Configuration:||1 - 10" 2600/4100W PB, 1 - 8" 2400/3400W PB, 1 - 6" 1450/1900W PB, 1 - 5" 800/1000W PB, 1 - warm zone 100W|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||7|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. Freestanding Induction - Power and Versatility
The Kenmore Elite induction range 9507 is the best introduction to induction cooking if you're used to your sure and dependable gas or electric stove. With its speed, responsiveness, energy efficiency and easier clean ups, induction is today's most advanced cooking technology.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to surround your dish with equal heat, helping bake and brown everything from turkeys to pies perfectly.
- By producing a magnetic field which heats pots and pans directly, cutting-edge Induction Cooking brings your favorite meals to a boil quickly, saving time and resources.
- Power Boost temporarily boosts induction output to pots, skillets and pans, helping deliver a spike in temperature to crisp sandwiches, melt cheeses and speed meals to the table.
- The pan size detection sensor tailors energy output to fit pots and pans of varying size, so over- and under-heating is eliminated and cooking is consistent.
- Precision Set Controls transform every element into a specialty element with precise, incremental adjustments from simmer to rolling boil
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up.
Added on July 10, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Everything about this stove works just as advertized. The only problem we think should be improved is the ease of sliding the oven shelves out. For the price, they should have some type of bearing system.
I was skeptical about whether it was really worth the price to get a range with an induction cooktop and convection oven, but I ended up getting a great sale price and my only regret is not buying it sooner. The induction cooktop is even better than I had hoped. It heats up so quickly (love the Power Boost setting) and the heat adjusts immediately. It has the responsiveness of gas without an open burner and flame. Since I do worry about scratching the glass, I always parchment paper or a silicone oven liner mat under my cast iron pans. My only complaints are with the oven. Although the installation guys told me how to burn off that new oven smell (one hour at high temp), the oven still made a horrible smell like burned plastic or oil every time I used it. It was so bad I was opening windows and doors no matter how cold it was outside and burning odor eating candles but it still reeked. Finally had a service tech come out and he checked everything and said that it would just take time and after about 6 weeks it did stop. He warned me that the first time I used the self-cleaning cycle the smell would be really bad so I'll wait until spring when I can open all the window and doors before trying that. As others have noted, the oven is slow to heat up, the oven light is really useless and I use the warming drawer for storage since it's so inconveniently located at floor level. The convection setting works wonderfully well and my Thanksgiving turkey cooked in an hour less time than it would have otherwise and was supermoist and browned beautifully.
This is our first experience with induction and we LOVE it. Prior to this we were using electric cooktop; that was like cooking with one hand tied behind your back . This range is powerful, fast, and easy to clean up. We cooked with natural gas in the past, and I would say that we prefer induction over that as well. We have had this range for 5 months now. Warming drawer works well. We have not used the oven as we have a wall oven that takes care of our baking.
The cooktop boils water amazingly quickly, and provides excellent control when you turn burner heat up or down. The oven heats up VERY slowly but bakes faster overall, so it probably evens out in the end. Even after several weeks, the oven still smells bad (like burning plastic) when we use it. Seems to be lessening, though.
I purchased this range as a replacement for a 10 yr old Kenmore range, along with all new Kenmore Elite products on 10/30/14. My first induction range. I researched before buying and was familiar with the humming sound that the cooktop makes when on. Its slightly annoying, the higher the setting the louder the humming. But it definitely brings water to a boil more quickly. Dont be misled that the cooktop does not get hot, it does. It is heated up by the bottom of the pan. When you remove the pan the surface is hot and very similar to standard electric range. And the cooktop does requiring cleaning just like a standard electric range. I had hoped those days were over, but alas they are not. Regarding the quality, one of the oven racks was bent in the center of the rack, very strange. I didnt notice until I baked a cake with two 9" rounds on the same rack, the cakes came out lop sided. I thought to remove the rack and noticed that through some strange turn of events it was bent with a sloping center. In any case, the cake was saved as I just put the lop sided sides opposite each other. First cake I baked and I didnt need the stress. But the quality issue with Kenmore products is concerning.
Winston Salem, NC
Scotts Valley, CA
We have been using this Induction range for just over a week and we love it. I used to wait for my morning Chai and the Chai is now ready in roughly 3 minutes. Food cooks up fast and even and the heat regulator make it very convenient to cook. My wife loves it!
We replaced a standard electric smooth top range with this one and are impressed with many of its features. The power boost setting on the range top truly will boil water in 90 seconds, which did not surprise us. It is the perfect blend of gas range control and electric range convenience. But the bonus is just how even the oven heat is. Pies and cakes come out better than ever.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Mar-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Midnight Madness! Extra 5% off Kenmore Appliances over $499. Offer ends 02-Mar-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified Appliances over $299 or Special Financing with Sears Card! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.