Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. Freestanding Induction Range w/ True Convection - Stainless SteelItem# 02295073000 | Model# 95073
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 22.25" H x 19.50" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||6.1|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: induction glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Cooktop Details:||Black Smoothtop Ceramic|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Main Oven Convection Element Wattage:||350|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||16.4/12|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Bake Element Location:||Beneath oven floor|
|Element Configuration:||1 - 10" 2600/4100W PB, 1 - 8" 2400/3400W PB, 1 - 6" 1450/1900W PB, 1 - 5" 800/1000W PB, 1 - warm zone 100W|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||7|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. Freestanding Induction - Power and Versatility
The Kenmore Elite induction range 9507 is the best introduction to induction cooking if you're used to your sure and dependable gas or electric stove. With its speed, responsiveness, energy efficiency and easier clean ups, induction is today's most advanced cooking technology.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to surround your dish with equal heat, helping bake and brown everything from turkeys to pies perfectly.
- By producing a magnetic field which heats pots and pans directly, cutting-edge Induction Cooking brings your favorite meals to a boil quickly, saving time and resources.
- Power Boost temporarily boosts induction output to pots, skillets and pans, helping deliver a spike in temperature to crisp sandwiches, melt cheeses and speed meals to the table.
- The pan size detection sensor tailors energy output to fit pots and pans of varying size, so over- and under-heating is eliminated and cooking is consistent.
- Precision Set Controls transform every element into a specialty element with precise, incremental adjustments from simmer to rolling boil
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up.
Added on July 10, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Winston Salem, NC
Scotts Valley, CA
We have been using this Induction range for just over a week and we love it. I used to wait for my morning Chai and the Chai is now ready in roughly 3 minutes. Food cooks up fast and even and the heat regulator make it very convenient to cook. My wife loves it!
We replaced a standard electric smooth top range with this one and are impressed with many of its features. The power boost setting on the range top truly will boil water in 90 seconds, which did not surprise us. It is the perfect blend of gas range control and electric range convenience. But the bonus is just how even the oven heat is. Pies and cakes come out better than ever.
Our first induction stove. So far we love it. We tested a magnet on our stainless steel pans before purchasing. When it heats quickly it makes a buzzing noise but I would expect that from an electric stove. Love the Power Boost feature - boils water in under 2 min depending on size of pan!
Pompano Beach, FL
Reallly love the induction top. Seems to heat quickly and evenly. Top is easy to clean. I lost space in the oven though, and also with the warming tray that we just use for storage.
I've only had my range for a week but have done quite a bit of stove top cooking and some baking. Not to be "gushy" , it's performed perfectly so far. Not to be contrary, but I found the oven light to be fine. I had been using a Maytag gas range and the oven light was comparable to what I was used to, so maybe another reviewer thought it should be better than what I was used to. I already had triple clad stainless steel cookware so didn't have to buy anything extra, but did splurge on a couple of teflon-coated stainless steel skillets to replace the old aluminum ones. The range top cooking speeds seem comparable to gas but without the clean-up mess or heat in the kitchen...which was one thing I was hoping for. It has precise control for everything from melting butter, sauteing vegetables, browning meat and boiling water for pasta. I haven't tried the convection baking or broiling yet. My old range had convection but not "true" convection and I do all "grilling" outside so probably won't broil much, but assume it will do well with this task as well. If you want to spoil yourself a bit, this is the range to do it.
I loved the induction cook top, the over was great too. BUT the light in the oven is so poor you simply cannot see what your baking well enough without opening the door. The glass door is so heavily tinted, what little light the over inside offers is made useless. So its going back. Its really disappointing.... Event the photo in the review shows the light only comes from one side and is VERY dim, sad to say... If it wasn't for poor lighting I'd kept it and given it a 5 star. Whom ever designed the look of the over with the loverly big (useless) window was not a big user of the oven.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.