Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ Dual True Convection - Stainless SteelItem# 02295063000 | Model# 95063
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 22.25" H x 19.50" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||6.1|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Control Type:||Electro Mechanical|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Cooktop Details:||Ceramic Glass Surface|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Main Oven Convection Element Wattage:||700|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||14.5/11|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Bake Element Location:||Hidden Bake Element|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 9" 3200W; 1 - 6" 100W; 1 - 12"/9"/6" tripe 3000/2000/1200W|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||4|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. Electric Range - Rapid Boil
This Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. electric range 9506 is able to bring water to a boil much faster using Turbo Boil Flex technology. The Easy Set touch controls make it easy to set temperatures. With 6.1 cu. ft. of space inside the convection oven, you're able to hold multiple pans and baking sheets. The oven's AirGuard odor remover and self-cleaning cycle ensure that all you'll smell is the delicious aroma of your baked goods. Enjoy your food faster and more conveniently with this Kenmore Elite electric range.
- True Dual Convection uses two convection fans and a third hidden heating element to cook evenly baked meals up to 44% faster than Kenmore ovens without convection.
- The triple ring element delivers 1,200-3,000 Watts of power and matches its heat source to 6-, 9- and 12-inch cookware, giving you quick, even heating that saves time and energy.
- Precision Set™ ESEC Controls and a digital readout let you make precise adjustments from simmer to a rolling boil, giving you control and accuracy with every meal.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- Kenmore Airguard™ Technology helps eliminate self-cleaning odors and smoke 85% more effectively than Kenmore ovens without it, so you can breathe easy.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Added on July 10, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Arlington Heights, IL
It would be nice to have a choice of cook top colors, The layout and sizing of the heating elements is well done.
Highland Park, IL
I have owned the Kenmore Elite with Convection Oven for 6 years. Purchased the protection plan for the oven & matching microwave oven. The vent cover on the microwave has had to be replaced two times - it is fastened on with plastic sleeves - not metal. They break if you catch it on your sleeve getting something out of cabinet above. The oven handle has been replaced once. I accidentally dropped a dish on the countertop, it bounced and broke the glass cook top - not covered. $500 to replace. Get old fashioned burners!
We got this range thinking it was induction and it wasn't but that wasn't the issue I will tell you about. The oven is very over priced to begin with. The major issue is that the clock is very fuzzy and when you cook and steam from small pots the steam gets behind the glass touch panel. Bad flaw for such a high end appliance. I did not read reviews before buying this stove. We purchased the whole Kenmore Elite Suite and thought this was going to be top of the line. Not the case here! I don't write reviews very often and most are negative but I just want to warn you if you purchase this stove, it has flaws.
I love the range and all of the features and I have used everyone of them! The bottom warming drawer I use way more than I thought! Was great just warming rolls for the holidays. 4 racks.....Also purchased the Wall oven and the convection bake microwave! I can now bake 8 trays of cooks at a time! Saved me so much time! The probe for meats works great! Plug the probe into your meat, plug into the oven set the internal temp you want and it takes care of the rest. We cook a ton of fish and the air guard keeps the smell out of my house. The only thing they forgot on this model was to send a personal chef to put it in the oven for you!
I bought this along with the rest of the Kenmore Elite line. This range has done OK for me. Burners and controls work as they should, though I would be OK with less buttons to have to wade through to find the button I need. I initially thought the control panel glass was loose but that was just me trying to push too hard. Gets 3 stars because it has worked as expected and I only have a few complaints. The vents at the top of the oven door allow liquid (spills or while cleaning) to drip down into the door and streak the glass on the door, which can't be cleaned. I use the drawer on the bottom for storage, and the drawer is more shallow than I expected (already one flat pan got caught on the top and pushed behind the door, which required a lot of effort and cursing on my part to retrieve, in the process I found that when they made this range, they screwed in the part that's supposed to be moved by hand to release the bottom drawer). The glass top needs constant buffing, but that's to be expected for any glass top. Last complaint: this oven's beeping will drive you nuts. When timer is done, it beeps loud and continuously until you stop it. This alone lost them one star. Seriously, if your in a store looking at this, set the timer and see how it works. You won't think its loud in the store but it is.
LED lights started going out and it would light up hot surface when nobody was using it or even near it.ONLY 9 MONTHS OLD! Sears could not get a replacement control panel sent in 2 months time without them coming broken. They offered that I pick out a different model since it was taking so long. I chose the Elite model below this model that has a mostly stainless steel control panel. It is $700 less than my original purchase. Sears refused to give me a credit on my bill for even a prorated difference. The Range was only 9 months old and was under the manufacturers warranty. Sears was not out any money what so ever! DO NOT BUY from Sears. They offered a $30 gift card for a $700 original price difference.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.