Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ Dual True Convection - Stainless SteelItem# 02295053000 | Model# 95053
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||45.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 22.25" H x 19.5" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||6.1|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Control Type:||Electro Mechanical|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Cooktop Details:||Ceramic Glass Surface|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Main Oven Convection Element Wattage:||350|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||15.5/12.0|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Bake Element Location:||Hidden Bake Element|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 9" 3200W; 1 - 6" 100W; 1 - 12"/9"/6" triple 3000/2000/1200W|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||7|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Oven Racks:||Chrome on steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. Electric Range - Dual Convection
Prepare food faster with this Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. electric range 9505. Dual convection means less prep and cook time to complete a meal. Easy Set™ 586 electronic controls let you to program the ideal oven temperature with just the touch of a button.The convenience of Turbo Boil Flex technology brings water to a boil more quickly on the sleek, smooth ceramic glass cooktop. Easy to maintain, the self-cleaning oven cycle and flat cooktop make cleanup a breeze. For convenience and rapid cooking, this Kenmore electric range with convection oven can't be beat.
- True Dual Convection uses two convection fans and a third hidden heating element to cook evenly baked meals up to 44% faster than Kenmore ovens without convection.
- The Turbo Boil FLEX element combines a single high and low wattage element to deliver rapid heat and slow warming so you can warm, boil and simmer without moving the pot.
- The dual element swaps from 9- to 12-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Added on July 10, 2013
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 08-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.